Disc Priest pointers?

if you do do some pve (LOL DOO DOO) you may want to download the "guessed absorbs" addon to recount and the one that combines heals and absorbs. Otherwise you will feel like you are the worst healer ever, which may also be true.

Your talent build depends on the comp you're running. Generally for 2's, you'll want 2 points in Searing Light because you'll have to do a lot more dps'ing. You also only need 1 point in Grace. I'd recommend putting points into Absolution because you'll be dispelling a lot. Take points out of Spell Warding.

Make sure you always have a Shield, Renew, and Prayer of Mending on yourself. Save Pain Suppression for the burst damage and don't be afraid to use it on someone else. Also, for DK teams, make a shackle gargoyle macro. Most importantly, LoS LoS LoS.

I just did some BGs for the first time in my disc spec. I feel like I did well.. my bro is telling me arenas are a whole different ball game though.

I gotta stop forgetting about manaburn. I don't even think I have that on my bar atm.

Back