[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

More fake injuns getting their greedy paws smashed by the trumphammer lol

hahahah i care as much about Trump taking away native sovereignty from tribes my ancestors were forced to fight (and beat in battle) as Vanster does the sovereign citizens and libertarians that Obama weaponized the IRS to audit and persecute over political ideology.

I wonder if he is smart enough to grasp that comparison

:minibarf:

I consider myself the real native american now

his people never fought for this country :flag:

sure as hell didn't found it.....or anything else of value (except land they drunkenly stumbled upon chasing animals)

Biden consolidates support, but trails badly in enthusiasm | ABC News

Months of absentee and surrogate campaigning are going to make people forget Joe is even running.

i don't even think Joe Biden remembers he is running anymore

ICFIRE would have made a better candidate

file.php

which border should we close next tele we really need to get a handle on this crisis !!

the ones where people are sick and infected might be good start

better than telling 350 million people to stay at home or ELSE

hitting non sick people with 5k dollar fines for going outside their homes

kind of hard to quarantine people if you know you don't quarantine someone

defeats the entire point and purpose right?

i know that sounds racist......crazy talk

meanwhile other States looking for CA and NY plates like this right now

we will do the job Trump can't.......don't worry

EUW-djxXgAAdvqd

Authorities patrol RI coastal communities in search of NY license plates

i am reading a twitter thread where rednecks in MAINE cut down a tree to lock some NEW YORK AIRBNB asshole into his driveway. He apparently kept going to town every 10 mins and looking for people to hang out with.

:rofl:

Last edited:
nahh testing very important

wtf the hold up on that is baffles me

total failure and 100% criminal at this point

my guess is FDA needs absurd approval processing still

Trump should have gutted that entirely at this point (not nationalized GM)

Jared needs to make sure his brother gets the exclusive contract or something

I mean I remember when price gouging over needed medical equipment/supplies was a criminal charge........i remember martin shrekeli kid going to prison for that

he was decades ahead of jared on this scam

im pretty sure the fda approval process is now just a rubber stamp that an intern presses onto each application as they come in at this point

how else are they turning them around in 24hrs

i keep seeing on local news police and feds bragging about stopping and confiscating non-approved covid test kits. i am like why?

oh yeah they come from another nation and ours isn't getting a cut

i mean who does a faulty black market test kit hurt (likely from China or Asia)?

most of them don't work anyways like everything we get from from this area.

im pretty sure the fda approval process is now just a rubber stamp that an intern presses onto each application as they come in at this point

def a rubber stamp after seeing what FAA has become

entire Boeing issues lately

problem is that we don't control the stamp

only say major pharma players do

they not sharing it either

hence the issue

no argument on that at all

we are an absolute cluster fuck

people bragging about Africa not having any issues with Covid-19

I'm like yeah dude they get our hand me downs....our food excess our old NFL championship jerseys overflow etc

we don't even have anything yet alone excess

if you can't test it it isn't happening or something

bold stupid strategy apparently

i keep seeing on local news police and feds bragging about stopping and confiscating non-approved covid test kits. i am like why?

Meanwhile here in America our cops are yeah thats a NO.

IiGMMqt.jpg

Our Chief of Police is also Regional Safety Director and is a Marine who saw combat in sand land. Libs want to cage themselves they can go for it. See how it ends for them. We, the People will stay free.

Murica fuck yea!!!

J3UXeTt.jpg

Last edited:
They should board up their shops. Look at demographics of every city. Then cross correlate with IQ to those demographics. Then you know why they are boarding up their shops and know why I will never live in a city again.

"The black flag will fly above the dome" is in the /pol/ prophecy. Black flag is raised when there is a plague. Meaning everything is proceeding as planned.

EDIT: Enjoy the movie is my advice.

Last edited:
Iran sent in their minions to burn Notre Dame. Why? That cathedral represents God as a man. The creator. Our mutual enemy is an age old Goddess Cult of Death and Destruction.

Think it's an accident male libs are soy boys and even their females hate life itself? If so best think again.

ok, wait...so you blame Trump for not having tests, but fault the rapid way that they are getting tests now over fears they may be inaccurate?

Tell me this - if Trump had opened a door 3 weeks ago to a warehouse with 20 million tests for CoronaVirus that he had had made in 2017 "just in case", and they were checked by the FDA and said to be ok, you would have been fine with that?

Back