Reload this Page Pro life folks
Page 26 of 34
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
501 - 05-20-2019, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
we gittit amaedus ya fukn wyte trash pedo ur a proud *****ass disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n famly dat betta off ded mun dunno y u b tinkn u gotta try so hard bouttit we gittit ya fukn ***** smdh lol

Sponsored Links
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
502 - 05-20-2019, 18:29
Can we get some cliffs?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
503 - 05-20-2019, 18:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
love how people are portraying women who get abortions as it being an extremely flippant decision

oh wow imma get my nails done and an abortion and then maybe a frap!

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
504 - 05-20-2019, 18:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Because keeping the child only infringes on the woman's bodily freedom and not the man's.
Yeah? Ever seen a young guy, fresh out of high school, working a mediocre job that pays child support...for 18 years.

He WILL pay child support or he loses his drivers license. If he's in arrears more than 2 years or more than $10,000, its prison time and a felony. Which pretty much kills job chances, military service, and generally family court doesn't care what your sob story is. Lose your job, get injured, they don't care, your child support is due. I know women that have made a very comfortable life getting knocked up every couple years (usually by some kind of white collar professional) and then throwing him out.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
505 - 05-20-2019, 18:48
Quote:
Because keeping the child only infringes on the woman's bodily freedom and not the man's.
wut?

Forced labor is pretty much against everything in a supposed free nation yet, get a woman pregnant, she owns the male for at least 18 years.

*edit - didn't see Juggs post.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
506 - 05-20-2019, 18:56
sounds like mgtow talk

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
507 - 05-20-2019, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Yeah? Ever seen a young guy, fresh out of high school, working a mediocre job that pays child support...for 18 years.

He WILL pay child support or he loses his drivers license. If he's in arrears more than 2 years or more than $10,000, its prison time and a felony. Which pretty much kills job chances, military service, and generally family court doesn't care what your sob story is. Lose your job, get injured, they don't care, your child support is due. I know women that have made a very comfortable life getting knocked up every couple years (usually by some kind of white collar professional) and then throwing him out.
None of which is a direct infringement on the guy's bodily autonomy, unlike a pregnancy.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
508 - 05-20-2019, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
wut?

Forced labor is pretty much against everything in a supposed free nation yet, get a woman pregnant, she owns the male for at least 18 years.

*edit - didn't see Juggs post.
equating child support with forced labour

yeah, that seems legit

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
509 - 05-20-2019, 19:08
Quote:
None of which is a direct infringement on the guy's bodily autonomy, unlike a pregnancy.
He's forced to pay child support, which means he's forced to work, like it or not. Or he is forced to be incarcerated. How much bodily autonomy do you think you have in prison? Then when he gets that shiny new felony, he's forced to take low paying jobs.

yeah...thats an infringement.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
510 - 05-20-2019, 19:09
Quote:
we gittit amaedus ya fukn wyte trash pedo ur a proud *****ass disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n famly dat betta off ded mun dunno y u b tinkn u gotta try so hard bouttit we gittit ya fukn ***** smdh lol

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
511 - 05-20-2019, 19:22
Quote:
This angle would work a lot better if you weren't literally arguing for oppressing them and having them do your bidding.
hahaha this guy is a real dumb ****

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
512 - 05-20-2019, 19:27
Quote:
equating child support with forced labour

yeah, that seems legit
Lol wuts next, likening abortion to a car accident LULZ

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
513 - 05-21-2019, 01:01

I am like how did we get to this point

then i realize this is where we are at as a nation

and Amadeus types are smoke blowing aspiring pedos

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
514 - 05-21-2019, 01:10
Hey welcome back!

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
515 - 05-21-2019, 01:15
TY

was hopeful that the world would be less insane since i left

def not the case

anyone who doesn't understand ALABAMA please listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVqnUf8NH6g

it was about the legality of brewing your own beer but same mentality (as in none at all)

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-21-2019 at 01:25..
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
516 - 05-21-2019, 01:21
HEY EVERYONE CAPTAIN TELE IS BACK!

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
517 - 05-21-2019, 08:18
Quote:
yall still b puttn 2 much fukn thot in2 dis chit
ded abortd babeez r liberal progressiv demoRAT scumfux so mun very fukn glad dem dyin n allowd 2 b killt in womb yall b thinkn bouttit 2 much ded babeez r ded liberal scumfux ok smdh lol

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
518 - 05-21-2019, 08:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post

All of the above is 100% true.

Get this.

I've been paying child support for 11 years. I pay it cause it's what's right. Been current the entire time. Even during the 4 years I was homeless. Daughter aged out last year. State kept charging me for her tho.

Finally state got their **** halfway together and the state was sending me overpayment checks. Month after last check state sent to me I was magically $1,500 in arrears. Overnight.

I called state and turns out someone in that **** state got something called tanf. I have no ****ing clue what tanf is, who got it, and have not been in that state since 2008.

Yet they insist I owe them $1,500. They are a criminal enterprise who wipe their fat useless asses with the Constitution on a daily basis because they have no one to monitor their blatant criminality.

Was far from perfect but the fact remains. I never left my family. I did what was required of me the entire time. I did not lose both kids to cps like exwife did. I did not sign my rights away weeks after losing kids to cps in order to avoid child support like exwife did. My door remain open to my kids always.

CLIFFS:
- To **** children's life and a mans life royally up all that has to be done is for the whore wife/mother to leave.
- Isn't that nice?
- Welcome to clown world.
- Enjoy the show.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 05-21-2019 at 10:01..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
519 - 05-21-2019, 10:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
now that it's ok to trample peoples rights i can't wait till we start banning guns
and that is the problem right there.

2nd Amendment is clear

Using the 14th amendment to make up bull**** is the problem.

Quote:
In 1868, in the wake of the Civil War, the Fourteenth Amendment was added to the U.S. Constitution. It affirms (in part): "No State shall ... deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

More than a century later, this amendment played the starring role in the U.S. Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision, which asserted a constitutional right to abortion and erased laws protecting unborn children nationwide.

One question at issue in Roe was this: Does the meaning of "person" in the Fourteenth Amendment encompass all members of the human species? Does it therefore encompass unborn children? If so, the Constitution guarantees them protection under the law.

Indeed, "If this suggestion of personhood is established," Roe acknowledged, "the [case for a constitutional right to abortion], of course, collapses, for the fetus' right to life would then be guaranteed specifically by the [Fourteenth] Amendment."
Quote:
Roe claimed, however, that the unborn don't qualify as constitutional persons. Why not? The Court's reasoning was remarkably flimsy. It argued that most other references to persons in the Constitution (such as a provision about persons eligible to serve in Congress) have no prenatal application***8212;so "person" must not be meant to include the unborn.
Nice try.. even though it was completely retarded comparison

Last edited by SuperTrap; 05-21-2019 at 11:04..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
520 - 05-21-2019, 10:32
again.. for the millionth time..

This isn't about banning abortions.. it is about allowing a flawed argument to make abortion the law of the land and not the States decision

Page 26 of 34

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pro life folks

Social Website Bullshit