Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Save America, Now.
Page 8 of 14
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
141 - 06-16-2010, 15:04
Goshin Moshin in the Oshin for Supreme Imperial Overlord.

Sponsored Links
DillingerEscp
VeteranXV
Old
142 - 06-16-2010, 20:37
Goshin in twenty-twelve.

DillingerEscp
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 06-16-2010, 20:45
I have a suggestion though, Goshin.

If you are traveling less than 3 miles, you must walk or ride a bike. Considering the vast majority of traveling by vehicle is done by people going somewhere 5 miles from their home, this will have positive effects in numerous ways.

1. Pollution will be decreased dramatically.

2. Our dependence on foreign oil will drop. In fact, it may drop so much, we might not have a need for foreign oil anymore (you'd have to go into the numbers on that one, though.)

3. It will do wonders for our fat asses. It will get America fit again and greatly eliminate the need for health care (after all, the majority of ailment-related deaths are western-world-related. ie, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, cardiovascular disease, hypertension etc. etc. etc.)

benji
VeteranXV
Old
144 - 02-17-2011, 20:57
Bump?

I think this is neat.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
145 - 02-18-2011, 02:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillingerEscp View Post

If you are traveling less than 3 miles, you must walk or ride a bike. Considering the vast majority of traveling by vehicle is done by people going somewhere 5 miles from their home, this will have positive effects in numerous ways.

1. Pollution will be decreased dramatically.

2. Our dependence on foreign oil will drop. In fact, it may drop so much, we might not have a need for foreign oil anymore (you'd have to go into the numbers on that one, though.)

3. It will do wonders for our fat asses. It will get America fit again and greatly eliminate the need for health care (after all, the majority of ailment-related deaths are western-world-related. ie, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, cardiovascular disease, hypertension etc. etc. etc.)
Strut dat ass!

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
146 - 02-18-2011, 02:54
word

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
147 - 02-18-2011, 03:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillingerEscp View Post

Yeah but I live w/in 3 miles of the bar. You expect me to ride a bike home when I'm drunk? That's dangerous.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
148 - 02-18-2011, 03:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
Yeah but I live w/in 3 miles of the bar. You expect me to ride a bike home when I'm drunk? That's dangerous.
Crawl *****!

pancaketitties
Veteran
Old
149 - 02-18-2011, 03:44
this is what happens when some dip**** with some worthless degree and no practical experience in the fields he's attempting to 'fix', comes up with his idea of a brilliant plan to 'change' the world

re: obama

nice try though

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
150 - 02-18-2011, 04:17
@op

tl;dr, moving to canada

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
151 - 02-18-2011, 04:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancaketitties View Post
this is what happens when some dip**** with some worthless degree and no practical experience in the fields he's attempting to 'fix', comes up with his idea of a brilliant plan to 'change' the world

re: obama

nice try though
at least he typed up some **** while you sit there being a lazy **** you invisible **** person on a **** screen in the **** front of me

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
152 - 02-18-2011, 04:22
tl;dr

but i'm happy to blindly support Goshin because he's a cool dude, just as many Americans are happy to blindly hate Obama because he's a black dude

ZOD
VeteranX
Old
153 - 02-18-2011, 04:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
tl;dr

but i'm happy to blindly support Goshin because he's a cool dude, just as many Americans are happy to blindly hate Obama because he's a black dude
Sorry but I am going to kill Goshin and take over in a bloody coup. Best flee to Europe while you can.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 02-18-2011, 04:28
way ahead of you bro

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
155 - 02-18-2011, 05:52
I'd vote for you, but I don't live in your ****ed up flag waving nation.

America is well known for it's trailer trash and prisons. Why don't you air drop all those ****ers over the next city/country you want to free the **** out of. Just load em up in a huge plane and push them em all out the back when over the target, I recon you could take out serious infrastructure, and the savings in welfare and prisons will pay for the air fuel. It would be carbon positive.

Maybe you could cook up your prison population and feed them to your trailer trash to save on 'food stamps'?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 02-18-2011, 05:57
i cun't hear you

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
157 - 02-18-2011, 10:27
oh wow
lots of new responses. cool

pancake douche, it's called reading books and studies and seeing what actually works, rather than blindly throwing money at **** that obviously failed 2 decades ago
(education, prison ****, drugwar, etc)

cool tags

CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
158 - 02-18-2011, 11:12
wake up white people.

SoulHunter
VeteranX
Old
159 - 02-18-2011, 12:55
I have a number of friends who work in a NICU to which only about 10% actually pay for the services and the rest is pretty much a split between illegal immigrants and domestic trash(pick your flavor). The trash variety most are families who are passing down on how to get all the free benefits(I've heard the education happen in the waiting room(grandma to new mom16 ) "Did you sign up for this? and this and this?" Just heard about a homeless mother(living under a bridge, that's a home right) just had her 3rd baby taken away from her.

in the NICU these are the sick babies which care is over 5k/day.

Something has to be done

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 03-11-2011, 13:48
1) Any politician that takes even a nickel from any person/place/thing goes to jail along with the person/place/thing. They can share a cell. No lobbyists, no PACS no sale.

2) Any law that exempts the people who pass it is immediately declared unconstitutional and any law written prior to now that meets that criteria is retroactively declared unconstitutional.

Page 8 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Save America, Now.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , assassinate goshin for freedom , goshin , goshin fucks men , goshin is unhappy irl , he fixed my country , i cant stop cumming , lol dude! , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , put on a fucking shirt , united goshin of america , united states of goshin