[Tribes] So I dont get you guys

Yeah, T1 was perfectly balanced. :rofl: Medium only being used for farming is what made Tribes Tribes!
Way to show everyone that you have absolute zero understanding of Tribes, and games in general for that matter. Then again, I can't believe I expected more from someone who came from the IA community.

anyone still bitching about tribes and not playing legions can really go have sex with cats
Umm... ?

Legions isn't Tribes. It's not even close, and never will be.

Edit: Oh yeah, I almost forgot:
Tribes doesn't need more work; Gears of War did.
It's a really simple concept, and it's funny that you didn't realize that and actually made this thread. Then again, last I checked, you're a female. That would explain the lack of understanding.

Last edited:
Yeah, T1 was perfectly balanced. :rofl: Medium only being used for farming is what made Tribes Tribes!

Um, medium was pretty damn useful in base Arena indoor maps. Of course heavy was restricted..

This thread is fucking retarded! To compare Gears of War which is a shitty game to a fucking PERFECT 10 game YEARS ahead of its time that had the best competitive multiplayer experience undisputed by its fans is inexcusable and calls for a [size=+2]BAN[/size].

Way to show everyone that you have absolute zero understanding of Tribes, and games in general for that matter. Then again, I can't believe I expected more from someone who came from the IA community.
We've had this particular conversation before. T2 did a much better job of balancing the game features than did T1, although the base movement was gay.

People considering T1 the epitome of balance, however, is pretty fucking laughable.

We've had this particular conversation before. T2 did a much better job of balancing the game features than did T1, although the base movement was gay.

People considering T1 the epitome of balance, however, is pretty fucking laughable.

stfu member. go play legions you fucking bitch.

get the fuck out of here before I shit on your fucking dog

Um, medium was pretty damn useful in base Arena indoor maps. Of course heavy was restricted..
Eh.

I've had plenty of experience with med in Arena... for indoor arena maps it's usable, but I only really prefer it to light for 1v1 situations where there are few obstacles, like the bottom area of CaX, where the fact that it's indoors limits the flight ceiling of the light armor to the point where a med and light are both able to get essentially the same number of decent shots at each other.

In general, it's just too prone to getting gangbanged, and its reduced mobility makes it imperative to have near-perfect aim. It's much easier to get away with having a bad shooting day in light than in med.

Last edited:
Eh.

I've had plenty of experience with med in Arena... for indoor arena maps it's usable, but I only really prefer it to light for 1v1 situations where there are few obstacles, like the bottom area of CaX, where the fact that it's indoors limits the flight ceiling of the light armor to the point where a med and light are both able to get essentially the same number of decent shots at each other.

In general, it's just too prone to getting gangbanged, and its reduced mobility makes it imperative to have near-perfect aim. It's much easier to get away with having a bad shooting day in light than in med.

Chaingun.

Rampancy, you're never going to convince anyone here that you played T1. Just shut the fuck up. Stop with the stories.

A little history lesson for you Rampancy; skiing changed Tribes, and don't you fucking forget it you little bitch. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

Rampancy, you're never going to convince anyone here that you played T1. Just shut the fuck up. Stop with the stories.

A little history lesson for you Rampancy; skiing changed Tribes, and don't you fucking forget it you little bitch. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
How's my favorite troll doing?

Chaingun.
It takes somewhere in the area of 8 shots to kill a light with chain after they use a kit, somewhere in the area of 12 for medium, though medium's easier to hit. Whipping out the chain on a guy might work out in the short run, but provoking return whoring isn't going to turn out too hot for the med in the long run.

Last edited:
It takes somewhere in the area of 8 shots to kill a light with chain after they use a kit, somewhere in the area of 12 for medium, though medium's easier to hit. Whipping out the chain on a guy might work out in the short run, but provoking return whoring isn't going to turn out too hot for the med in the long run.

what the fuck :picard:

Please, just stop. You're making me feel embarrassed for you. ;( Please. Just go away.

Back