Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

hahaha omg......that pic reminded me of tonights Simpsons. where lisa killed like 3 cats and had them all buried in the backyard. when i saw that pic the image of GFG putting little gravestones in the backyard for all the cats shes eaten flashed into my head.

Data said:
So how long did you browse GFG's photo collection before you found suitable material for yet another thread, Aestis?

Obsess much?

Data, u must like fat chix or you're the e-whiteknight in shining armor... go eat a klingon or nibble on spock's ear you faggot.

Dr.Chen said:
Data, u must like fat chix or you're the e-whiteknight in shining armor... go eat a klingon or nibble on spock's ear you faggot.
Oh come on, you have to admit Aestis has taken this a tad too far, even if GFG is a whiney attention whore.

Aestis said:
Look at her first failed attempt

lizshortmatttall.jpg
Correction, this was actually the planet Mars and one of its larger moons

Dr.Chen said:
And here's Chen to spew his usual bullshit and stand at the side of his e-pal Aestis.

If you had enough brain cells to break the single-digit barrier I might expect you to actually read the thread and see that I'm not defending anyone. But alas, that can never be.

Atkins Diet of a whole new level:

[04:15] <SarcaStick> god
[04:15] <SarcaStick> http://insanestyle.com/upload/lizshortmatttall.jpg
[04:15] <SarcaStick> seriously man
[04:15] <SarcaStick> that's just *ugh*
[04:15] <SarcaStick> the craters
[04:15] <SarcaStick> if i were hungry, i'd of lost my appetite
[04:16] <Aestis> lol
[04:16] <Aestis> what a great diet
[04:16] <Aestis> keep a pic of her in your wallet
[04:16] <Aestis> when you get hungry just look at it

Data said:
And here's Chen to spew his usual bullshit and stand at the side of his e-pal Aestis.

If you had enough brain cells to break the single-digit barrier I might expect you to actually read the thread and see that I'm not defending anyone. But alas, that can never be.
Alas, indeed, my good fellow

SarcaStick said:
Atkins Diet of a whole new level:

[04:15] <SarcaStick> god
[04:15] <SarcaStick> http://insanestyle.com/upload/lizshortmatttall.jpg
[04:15] <SarcaStick> seriously man
[04:15] <SarcaStick> that's just *ugh*
[04:15] <SarcaStick> the craters
[04:15] <SarcaStick> if i were hungry, i'd of lost my appetite
[04:16] <Aestis> lol
[04:16] <Aestis> what a great diet
[04:16] <Aestis> keep a pic of her in your wallet