[Official] :bandit: 2.0

Cannabis Potentiation (²-myrcene) - Grasscity.com Forums

From searching the internet I have found 3 potential cannabis potentiators; 5-HTP, Omega-3 and β-myrcene. 5-HTP and Omega-3 are easily available and consumable due to their pill form. But, in regards to β-myrcene most internet sources recommend eating mangoes. Considering β-myrcene can also be found in lemongrass and verbena; both of which are easily available. What are your thoughts on the efficacy of lemongrass essential oil (contains β-myrcene) as a cannabis potentiator?

the mango contains myrcene but who knows it what amounts and how much u would need to ingest to get any myrcene at all. maybe getting the myrcene in pill form or some shit would yield some results

Last edited:
picked up the magic flight launch box vaporizer today

this thing is tiny but packs a punch. vaporizing is a totally different high. cant say it'll replace my bong yet but once im an expert with it, it just may

P13928979.jpg

that's the magic flight launch box right?

my friend's girl has one. she likes it alright, but says the battery is pretty gay and she ends up with overly burnt patches and unburned patches in her bowl...but all in all she still likes it

mine burned pretty evenly. u have to dislodge the trench and reseat the reefer every time u go to take another hit by flipping it upside down, tapping it and then tapping the sides. my only issue is my grinder is a little too coarse i think. might have to pick up a finer grinder for this device

yeah i smoke w/ one too
just have to shake it up after every hit. I don't really like having to charge the batteries all the time though either. I might pick up that power adapter for it tho

Back