[Official] I did NOT enjoy WALL-E by Shadow(of)Death - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] I did NOT enjoy WALL-E
Page 7 of 8
DoctoR WanG
VeteranX
Old
121 - 07-06-2008, 15:23
Saw the movie last night and its the best animated movie I've seen.

Sponsored Links
TheGrudge
VeteranXV
Old
122 - 07-06-2008, 15:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctoR WanG View Post
Saw the movie last night and its the best animated movie I've seen.
Agreed.

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 07-06-2008, 15:37
****ing beautiful movie.

Roffler
VeteranX
Old
124 - 07-06-2008, 15:52
Ya know who else claimed to be a prophet and was decently smart? L Ron.

But seriously, are you really complaining that a kid's movie wasn't heavy and dark enough or does it just disturb you to think about threatening issues? Like, say, talking with a girl?

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
125 - 07-06-2008, 16:02
I have a question. Do these gold plates still exist? Do the Mormons possess them?

Jasper
VeteranXX
Old
126 - 07-06-2008, 16:05
where did this go from Wall-e to Mormons?

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
127 - 07-06-2008, 16:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
I have a question. Do these gold plates still exist? Do the Mormons possess them?
Does it really matter? Would it change your beliefs? No it would only be to your own condemnation. Christ performed miracles to select audiences, and to others he performed none. Why didn't he simply continue performing his miracles for everyone?

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
128 - 07-06-2008, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
where did this go from Wall-e to Mormons?
There is a small group of TW that tries to turn every thread I enter into a discussion on Mormonism. I gladly play host to these people until I feel the conversation going in circles, and then I disengage until the next time they do it again.

Hornswoggle
VeteranXV
Old
129 - 07-06-2008, 16:17
I loved this movie

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
130 - 07-06-2008, 16:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow(of)Death View Post
Does it really matter? Would it change your beliefs? No it would only be to your own condemnation. Christ performed miracles to select audiences, and to others he performed none. Why didn't he simply continue performing his miracles for everyone?
I am merely curious is all. I admit though I am reluctant to accept any other belief except what is stated in the Bible. I do not deny the fact that Jesus may have appeared to others who would not hear of the original Gospels til later.

I do not mean to bash your faith, but I believe I read something in the Bible stating that Satan can deceive the nations by taking the form of an angel or by proclaiming to be God, but he cannot deceive by stating he is Christ.

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
131 - 07-06-2008, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
I am merely curious is all. I admit though I am reluctant to accept any other belief except what is stated in the Bible. I do not deny the fact that Jesus may have appeared to others who would not hear of the original Gospels til later.

I do not mean to bash your faith, but I believe I read something in the Bible stating that Satan can deceive the nations by taking the form of an angel or by proclaiming to be God, but he cannot deceive by stating he is Christ.
You will be pleased to know that in Christs ministry among the Americas, he essentially restated many of those things he taught in the Middle East.

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/3_ne/11

This is where Chirst comes down from Heaven in all his resurrected glory. Please read for your self what he does and says. You believing in personal revelation can then ask God in prayer for your self if what you read is true.

Small excerpt

Quote:
And it came to pass that he stretched forth his hand and spake unto the people, saying:
10 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.
11 And behold, I am the alight and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning.
12 And it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words the whole multitude fell to the earth; for they remembered that it had been prophesied among them that Christ should show himself unto them after his ascension into heaven.
13 And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto them saying:
14 Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world.
15 And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet; and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets, that should come.
16 And when they had all gone forth and had witnessed for themselves, they did cry out with one accord, saying:
17 Hosanna! Blessed be the name of the Most High God! And they did fall down at the feet of Jesus, and did worship him.

Last edited by Shadow(of)Death; 07-06-2008 at 16:29..
Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
132 - 07-06-2008, 16:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow(of)Death View Post
You will be pleased to know that in Christs ministry among the Americas, he essentially restated many of those things he taught in the Middle East.

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/3_ne/11

This is where Chirst comes down from Heaven in all his resurrected glory. Please read for your self what he does and says. You believing in personal revelation can then ask God in prayer for your self if what you read is true.

Small excerpt
Fair enough.

triQ
VeteranX
Old
133 - 07-06-2008, 17:11
this is why i love tw.

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
134 - 09-16-2008, 09:09
just got back from seeing it (delayed release here). Loved it. Bloody awesome.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 09-16-2008, 09:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beren View Post
just got back from seeing it (delayed release here). Loved it. Bloody awesome.
Give yourself an infraction for bumping a old thread.

DrSupey
Custom title by
Rayn
Old
136 - 09-16-2008, 09:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Give yourself an infraction for bumping a old thread.
ho ho ho

(I'm in the same boat, Mr Beren. Seeing it this Thursday I think)

perro
VeteranXV
Old
137 - 09-16-2008, 09:23
this thread is full of moronism.

DrSupey
Custom title by
Rayn
Old
138 - 09-16-2008, 09:26
I am not a mormon

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
139 - 09-16-2008, 09:30
Neither am I.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
140 - 09-16-2008, 09:34
I'm not either, but I do think Jesus was American.

Page 7 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] I did NOT enjoy WALL-E

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , best movie ever , cops are murderers , farmer john and suzy q , final solution for cops , gay poster , gay thread , have a nice life , hot rock band date , joseph smith was not here , mormon , polygamy , stupid shitty troll , triple is a troll , trolly rider , vermont logging truck , wall-e hating faggot