lets clear this air. do u want a pu revival scene or not

i'd be happy to draft you as is if you didn't thread shit every actual serious post that more than just me have been planning

you don't do that, you won't apologize for it except possibly sarcasticly you have no place here man

more than just dp and i don't want you here they just don't want the drama associated with getting you out of here

wat does this discussion have to do with poe's law

many ppl have complained about you here randal and i gave you many chances even defended you on some occasions as harmless

you clearly belong in gd with all the ppl that post death threats under every post u make and call you blitz and not here

they call me blitz because they are idiots who parrot what you say(well lemon is just trollin along). :lol:

i dont need 'defending' its the internet, i havent done shit to anyone other than normal TW shit. off my nuts troll :)

no they call you blitz because you write stuff so socially awkward, egotistical and angry you remind them of the old t:v pro gamer blitz that got trolled off the forum I WANT MY COMPENSATION IN TRIBES GOLD

blitz changed a lot and i wouldn't be surprised if he plays in this thing. you are actually getting worse and more like the teenage blitz.

you dont have to listen to what i say and im done replying for now because ive explained this enough

make an apology to the community thread non sarcasticly for trying to ruin the revival and pu scene and if it passes a legitimacy check and is good then you can play

if not dp and i continue talking to rayn and the other admins about who you are and why you and amadeus are getting banned

izza ur gonna have to make ur own shield LT maps then man, ill play totally

i made those once apon a time it's easy

but dont just come in here and be like O WE NEED THESE MAPS COMMUNITY OF 10 PEOPLE THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO PLAY SOMEONE MAKE THEM FOR ME

contribute

no they call you blitz because you write stuff so socially awkward, egotistical and angry you remind them of the old t:v pro gamer blitz that got trolled off the forum I WANT MY COMPENSATION IN TRIBES GOLD

blitz changed a lot and i wouldn't be surprised if he plays in this thing. you are actually getting worse and more like the teenage blitz.

you dont have to listen to what i say and im done replying for now because ive explained this enough

make an apology to the community thread non sarcasticly for trying to ruin the revival and pu scene and if it passes a legitimacy check and is good then you can play

if not dp and i continue talking to rayn and the other admins about who you are and why you and amadeus are getting banned

:chill:no

egotistical? trollin bad.

dare u r wrong about blitz he hasnt changed

we were in the server for all of 15 minutes and he refused 2 obs u for even 1 iteration of skiing the be sh bowl route (LOL), while he continued to fuck it up horribly time an dtime again (ego problems), then on dayfall the next map, i casperger duel him, and for 80% of the duel I have 1hp and i dodge 120 of his cg bullets and finally put him out of his misery and he rages

dood is 2 egotistical to learn the way of tribe, that is why he always has and always will continue 2 stay with the easier versions of tribes that are ultra forgiving and take only a few hours to reach the highest skill level/ top 1% of players

o well that is not 4 me and not 4 the rest of us that is y we tribe 1

fixed things? whats to fix? my e-relationship with random personalities on the internet? You troll, constantly even when trying to be serious. Cant take you srs, at all. :lol:

this is basic shit man. you come to a fan forum and community of a video game to troll people that love that video game you get banned. happens to me all the time in t:a i don't cry about it like u r here.

dare u r wrong about blitz he hasnt changed

we were in the server for all of 15 minutes and he refused 2 obs u for even 1 iteration of skiing the be sh bowl route (LOL), while he continued to fuck it up horribly time an dtime again (ego problems), then on dayfall the next map, i casperger duel him, and for 80% of the duel I have 1hp and i dodge 120 of his cg bullets and finally put him out of his misery and he rages

dood is 2 egotistical to learn the way of tribe, that is why he always has and always will continue 2 stay with the easier versions of tribes that are ultra forgiving and take only a few hours to reach the highest skill level/ top 1% of players

o well that is not 4 me and not 4 the rest of us that is y we tribe 1

eh i've talked to him one on one. he is bad in public places but he's not bad now in 1 on 1 situations and i have a hunch he'll be much better in a community setting once he thinks hes an okay tribes 1 player. i am fine with encouraging him to play and integrating him into the community if possible. im not holding my breathe but anyone that has gaming skill and isnt blatantly trying to kill this is more than welcome.

this is basic shit man. you come to a fan forum and community of a video game to troll people that love that video game you get banned. happens to me all the time in t:a i don't cry about it like u r here.

just you. i love the game. its the only game i play. granted i only get a couple of hours a week to actually play. But thanks for concern good friend

it is called u spend ur time obsing watchin the goats and greats learning their decision makin and wat not

then u work on ur short route and soft ski late at night at 3-4am and also work on ur duelin skills

i dont understand some1 who asks 4 help but then doesnt listen when some1 is giving u the help u asked 4

just you. i love the game. its the only game i play. granted i only get a couple of hours a week to actually play. But thanks for concern good friend

then perhaps stop thread shitting nit picking and trolling in every serious thread promoting the game you massive idiot moron

this is like explaining to amadeus that saying "tribes is dead" for 15 years on a tribes forum while being a my little pony fan makes him a weirdo not a cool guy

it just does not process because he is totally blind

Back