[star wars] The Last Fuckin Jedi [box of words] [$$billion$$]

DRv-1nCWsAAuLEZ.jpg

Yeah - we have that in Liberia and Sierra Leone.

How they doing now? Blissful black utopia?
Of course it would be, except the white people who helped set it up rigged it so the 'Black Man' would be held back.

^^^LOL

they need fan fiction because real life is too upsetting

speaking of that

i am pushing these hot new movie ideas for 2019

DRxFU_4UIAAKw_G.jpg

DRxFU_4UQAI-tmS.jpg

DRxFU_4UIAEN7tl.jpg

one of them should be my big ticket

Those are dangerous think think crimes mr tele. How long have you not been taking your diversity pills? You know the world is better with more colors! Colors are pretty now, aren’t they? Please be a good boy and take your daily pill or the bad bad bang bang police man will come to your domicile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are dangerous think think crimes mr tele. How long have you not been taking your diversity pills? You know the world is better with more colors! Colors are pretty now, aren’t they? Please be a good boy and take your daily pill or the bad bad bang bang police man will come to your domicile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in a galaxy not far enough away

we say may the wisdom of soy bless your winter festivities

DR06a8FUEAAHrFC.jpg

^^^LOL

they need fan fiction because real life is too upsetting

speaking of that

i am pushing these hot new movie ideas for 2019

DRxFU_4UIAAKw_G.jpg

DRxFU_4UQAI-tmS.jpg

DRxFU_4UIAEN7tl.jpg

one of them should be my big ticket

idk man, i thought john wayne was great casting as genghis khan in the conqueror

u just give everyone frowny eyebrows and boom asian

it's a shame they shot it in the desert near a nuke test site and gave everyone cancer

I'd be a lot more intimidated by the SJW movement if it were more competent at infesting things we like and making them liked by the mainstream...but then they show how dumb they are and how little they care about the job they set out to replace...because they keep shoveling shit.

Basically insuring that people who aren't SJWs always have a job available as long as they work hard.

idk man, i thought john wayne was great casting as genghis khan in the conqueror

u just give everyone frowny eyebrows and boom asian

it's a shame they shot it in the desert near a nuke test site and gave everyone cancer

lol

some people say a lesson was learned from the making of that film

serveimage

the fact that it was later archived and universally considered a disaster

as todays producers, production companies, and writers say "HOLD MY BEER"

You aint seen nothing yet

Geostorm - Wikipedia

i just watched this the other day

i was like wow.....not sure a bigger piece of shit has ever been made with such little plot/writing/story effort

decided to read about how this happened and apparently the (((writers))) admit to locking themselves in a hotel room, likely full of drugs, with cocktail napkins and crayons where they created the story over the next FEW days

so then i realized it might have been pretty good if that is what went into it

I'd be a lot more intimidated by the SJW movement if it were more competent at infesting things we like and making them liked by the mainstream...but then they show how dumb they are and how little they care about the job they set out to replace...because they keep shoveling shit.

Basically insuring that people who aren't SJWs always have a job available as long as they work hard.

that would be a good point if everyone was allowed to produce these films

hollywood wasn't a gatekeeper to new ideas coming out

instead we get nothing but dogshit cranked out

with the rare and occasional john wick and deadpool slipping through the cracks (the only two movies I found worth purchasing on blu ray)

Why Trying To Make Deadpool Was So Frustrating For Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds on putting blood, sweat and 10 years of his life into 'Deadpool'

where we read that hollywood did everything they could to not fund these films over colostomy bags directed by (((their))) kids friends

and we find happiness in that........

until (((they))) make john wick 2.......deadpool 2

ride off the success that (((they))) had nothing to do with and actually did all they could to undermine

and do the same rinse and repeat mindless diversity and jew cramming they do with every other movie

turning diamonds back into coal as only they could

Last edited:
Yea I mean like there's so many uber talented people, all the cash you need, all the expertise and skill to make for movie magic - and the tribe keeps fucking it up again and again, egregiously so.

Yea I mean like there's so many uber talented people, all the cash you need, all the expertise and skill to make for movie magic - and the tribe keeps fucking it up again and again, egregiously so.

just got done watching tropic thunder

which did make me laugh

serveimage

until i realized every character was a jew

and the only non-jew (other than token black guy) was tom cruise

serveimage

who admits that his less grossman character was basically mimicry of Harvey Weinstein irl

Did Tom Cruise Base His “Tropic Thunder” Character Les Grossman on Harvey Weinstein? TGD Says | Tough Guy Digest

then i am not sure if i should be laughing anymore.....well for that reason

other than realizing all of hollywood works this way now

they aren't even shy about it

I liked some parts, disliked some parts

Felt like the longest rushed movie I’ve ever watched

Plot points that could have been the conflict of an entire movie appeared disappeared like they were nothing, only never to be mentioned again

When they got to the last act I honestly couldn’t believe the movie was still going

Yeah - we have that in Liberia and Sierra Leone.

How they doing now? Blissful black utopia?
Of course it would be, except the white people who helped set it up rigged it so the 'Black Man' would be held back.

liberia is great history

where lighter skin africans enslaved darker skin africans until they were eventually some of them got to be cannibalized by them

truly a proud history

If there is one word that I would use to describe Johnson's script it's "obvious". Despite his desperate need to subvert our expectations with his anti-twists, several scenes show how lazy he can be when writing pathos. In the scene when Luke dies, Rey claims something along the lines of "I can't feel him anymore. He's gone, but he's at peace". In other words, Johnson is TELLING you, the audience, how you should feel. Yes, Luke died, but it's not a tragedy like when Han Solo died. It's a happy death because Johnson decided to kill Luke off in the final 20 minutes of a 2.5 hour film and thus couldn't properly convey that it's not supposed to be sad

Another cheap, lazy example of emotional manipulation is when you see the slave children recreating Luke's final heroic act and then you see the kid practicing his lightsaber skills with a broom. Here Johnson is trying to say "yep, Luke's final sacrifice had the intended effect of galvanizing the galaxy against the First Order. A few minutes ago no one wanted to help the resistance but now they feel hope again. The scene was just so cheesy and saccharine. Once again Johnson is shoehorning story progression into a small space because he wasted so much of the film's running time on pointless sidequests

Finally, the most cringeworthy moment in the entire movie for me was when Rose told Finn "we aren't going to win by fighting those we hate, but by saving those we love". I swear, this is soap opera level writing. It's so fucking cheesy. Disney/Lucasfilm are infamous for micromanaging their projects, why did they not get a room of ghost writers to polish Johnson's script and give us something that isn't full of plot holes and embarrassing moments?

Back