why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

fun interactive TW adventure game!

see if you can find a post by golbez that doesn't boil down to the following:

A. Bragging about video games from 1999
B. Bragging how great his life is
C. Crying about people attacking him
D. Inexplicably attempting to suck up to fraggle

i'm a college drop out and i have a sweet job

It's not our faults we have better jobs than people who wasted 4+ years and countless thousands for a bullshit degree that will get them nowhere in life. :)

I bet my certs are worth more than most people's degrees on this forum.

It's not our faults we have better jobs than people who wasted 4+ years and countless thousands for a bullshit degree that will get them nowhere in life. :)

I bet my certs are worth more than most people's degrees on this forum.

Stop before you hurt yourself.

see if you can find a post by Glare, insidious, or naptown flaming me with something other than:

a) a 1999 blowjob
b) a 3rd grade attack like "stupid, retard, dumb, etc"
c) saying I'm a liar with no proof to back up your own accusation just because I dont to post pics (I learned my lesson on OGL posting pics of my ex)
d) they are too dumb and unimaginative to come up with anything else

see if you can find a post by Glare, insidious, or naptown flaming me with something other than:

a) a 1999 blowjob
b) a 3rd grade attack like "stupid, retard, dumb, etc"
c) saying I'm a liar with no proof to back up your own accusation just because I dont to post pics (I learned my lesson on OGL posting pics of my ex)
d) they are too dumb and unimaginative to come up with anything else

I think people just want you to learn to spell/read/write/type.

don't forget about when the black chick tried to scam golbez and he totally owned them in court because his mom is a lawyer

gigz do you really want me to get into flaming the current state of your life or where you came from? I really don't think so....

You were one of the biggest losers on the forum who never left TW for like 2 years straight, you were basically kura before he arrived

:lol: Sure if yall are really so concerned about my professional employment why dont you ask Rayn to verify the authenticity and respect of the company I work for from my source IPs. I'm sure almost nobody flaming me in this thread has the credentials to be employed here

Back