wtf is going on with this? by black label - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Team Fortress 2
Reload this Page wtf is going on with this?
black label
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 03-02-2008, 22:24
I am a regular on east coast gaming servers. When one of the sys ops on there plays crazy **** happens. I can back stab him like 4 times he wont die. I have seen his turrets auto repair themselves after being sapped. When I sticky the **** outa his dispenser, tele and turret it only gets the dispenser half the time.
Then trying to kill him its like he has 500 health. You can hit him with clean shots and no health comes off WTF?? What kind of hack is this? Everyone else is fine in the game he is in.

Sponsored Links
Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
2 - 03-02-2008, 22:51
if its a sys ops then its his own server. its not really a 'hack' if its your own server that you have full rights over. could be nothing more then a custom mod. cheap as **** yes, but nothing exploited (probably)

Grief
VeteranX
Old
3 - 03-03-2008, 20:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by black label View Post
I am a regular on east coast gaming servers. When one of the sys ops on there plays crazy **** happens. I can back stab him like 4 times he wont die. I have seen his turrets auto repair themselves after being sapped. When I sticky the **** outa his dispenser, tele and turret it only gets the dispenser half the time.
Then trying to kill him its like he has 500 health. You can hit him with clean shots and no health comes off WTF?? What kind of hack is this? Everyone else is fine in the game he is in.
Don't play there?

Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
4 - 03-03-2008, 20:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grief View Post
Don't play there?
yes, that too

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Team Fortress 2
Reload this Page wtf is going on with this?

Social Website Bullshit