Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Team Fortress 2
Reload this Page State of TF2 on 360
Page 2 of 2
Heimdal
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 12-28-2007, 19:08
tf2 just isn't meant for xbox. i guess it was a nice gesture, but it just doesn't work.

Sponsored Links
[SES]BaNsHee
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 01-05-2008, 23:39
I recently rented it and there isnt a lot of people on 360. It kind of sucks because its a pretty fun game. I have the same problems at night though. Its mainly because youre playing on Euro hosts, but there is only 1-5 servers going at night. Try hosting your own, its what I do. I have a hard time getting off CoD4 to play anything, but with the CoD servers sucking ass right now its a nice out to have since I dont care for Halo. It would be nice if there was more maps. 6 maps with set gametypes and only 3 of them being played over and over sucks balls. Is there more on PC version?

Was going to see if anyone had it and wanted to play tonight, but from looking at this thread I guess not.

Spookious1
VeteranX
Old
23 - 01-06-2008, 04:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SES]BaNsHee View Post
Is there more on PC version?
There's a few hundred servers and several maps. I *try* to stick to the TWL rotation of maps - which is about a dozen or so.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
24 - 01-06-2008, 06:47
There's like 2400 servers up, and several hundred custom maps.. lol

[SES]BaNsHee
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 01-06-2008, 22:48
Of course theres more servers... lol

But wow, more maps sounds great. Its what the 360 needs. Just 6 on 360 with set gametypes. The suck. Its not really fun enough(my personal taste) for me to buy though, so no PC for me.

Ekos
VeteranX
Old
26 - 01-07-2008, 15:01
what's up matt -- have u played it for pc yet? it's still a ton of fun even after ~300hrs of mostly pub play. i havent played many console games in awhile, but cant imagine trying to enjoy this game using a gamepad. the orange box is friggin cheap, and if u dont like tf2 after playing w/ a mouse and keyboard u still get portal, which is a kick in the butt (in addition to other games i havent tried yet).

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Team Fortress 2
Reload this Page State of TF2 on 360

Social Website Bullshit