Recycling for teh win!

NAT Mav

TW Racing<font size="1" color="gold">++</font>
If you haven't messed with it yet, you can reprocess all the junk you gather from the station dock, and it will give you minerals that you can sell for alot more than the going prices on the junk you don't want and can't get rid of.

I did this last night and made roughly 400,000 isk reprocessing 30-40 items I would never have used. I also found that the Guristas ship logs yield nocxium.

Greywolf said:
ive been doing that for awhile now, i normally reprocess the stuff i loot of rats

I reprocess all the crap that doesnt sell for more than a few thousand isk. Lately I've been hunting rats in Peikura (sp?) or Mara (.5 and .4 space in lonetrek) and then head to Sobaseki to sell/reprocess when my destroyer's cargo hold is full of loot. I usually get 10-15 drops that sell for 20-50k, and the rest I reprocess and sell... nets about 400-600k for about an hours worth of hunting.

Same here. Rat in .4 or .5 space (even those I got ganked last night and lost my caracal in Aunonen), fill the cargo hold and head back to Sobaseki to sell the stuff that goes for big money (Small Nosferatus, Small Hull and Armor Repairers) and reprocess the rest. On a good ratting run (2 or 3 systems, around 40-50 rats killed) I can take in about 500,000-750,000 ISK.

My best was a Dread Guristas cruiser I took down (360,000 bounty) that dropped a named Ballistics Module that I sold for 17,500,000. I was a very happy camper to say the least.

That's my plan when I get home

I'm going to melt down ALL the junk I have and sell the minerals. I was keeping a bunch of stasis webifiers and warp jammers and such, but those items are a dime a dozen in rat loot anyway so when I actually can use one I'll just kill more rats till I find one.

I have been finding a shit ton of 125mm railguns. I swapped out my 150mm guns and was able to fit a small armor repairer on my shitty atron after fitting with 125mm rails. I'll spend more on charges, but I'm having no problems with anything in .5 space except for the toughest cruisers.

only a couple more million until I can re-purchase my thorax. Then I'm still going to stay far away from .4 space until we move.

Vlasic said:
That's my plan when I get home

I'm going to melt down ALL the junk I have and sell the minerals. I was keeping a bunch of stasis webifiers and warp jammers and such, but those items are a dime a dozen in rat loot anyway so when I actually can use one I'll just kill more rats till I find one.

I have been finding a shit ton of 125mm railguns. I swapped out my 150mm guns and was able to fit a small armor repairer on my shitty atron after fitting with 125mm rails. I'll spend more on charges, but I'm having no problems with anything in .5 space except for the toughest cruisers.

only a couple more million until I can re-purchase my thorax. Then I'm still going to stay far away from .4 space until we move.

Expect to make a lot of money.

I very rarely sell items I get from rats. I've always reprocessed it if I (or someone else) couldn't use it or sell it for a good amount. Then again, I haven't fought any .3 or below rats yet.

I made almost 2 mil lastnight melting down all my shit in Kino. Well, I did sell two named items worth 300k and 150k respectively.

Back