Who is ordering a copy of EON

Wrathchild

Veteran XV
http://www.eve-online.com/eon/

Published quarterly E-ON is EVE Online’s official magazine: 68 pages of high-color news, interviews, previews, exclusive fiction and player guides, all of it professionally written and produced by a dedicated team of writers and designers from within the EVE community and beyond.

Pre-order your copy now

First issue ships on 1 October, 2005.
Issue 001
· Cover feature - Super Size EVE

The Titans are coming, but they'll be more than just big ships with big guns; fleet battles are evolving and the changes CCP have planned will go far beyond the reach of ‘Kali’, EVE’s second major expansion.
· Test Flight

DigitalCommunist hops aboard each of the eight Heavy Assault Cruisers to bring you his verdict on the strengths and weaknesses of this most versatile of combat craft.
· New Chronicles

Three new stories, each one illustrated by CCP’s immensely talented in-house artist Börkur Eiríksson.
· Insider Guides

Two guides this issue; one on how to stay alive whilst traversing EVE space, the other the first part of an extensive guide to trading.
· In Character

We meet up with three of EVE’s most celebrated and/or notorious players; Cyvok, Trigger and Freewheeling, who tell us of their histories, achievements and long-term plans.
· EVE-I

Dancer and Kreischweide have been the driving force behind the development and success of the EVE-I website since it started prior to EVE’s release. They sit down to tell us their story; the highs, lows; past, present and future.
· Plus

Interviews with CCP personnel, a look ahead to Fanfest 2005, a full report on CCP’s visit to China and a chance to win $500 of EVE gear!

I won't be but this did remind me of something. When I played City of Heroes they were supposed to send you a monthly comic book of the happenings in the game for free. Bastards never sent me mine.

Only 4 issues a year? So you get the first part of the extensive trading guide, then 4 months later you get another part? Might as well tech yourself howto trade in 4 months.

Back