[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I haven't really been following, but I think maybe the guy who was killed was an American?

Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

Saudi who was living in the US. Looking at his background, it seems his family was fairly highly placed and the government didn't like him running his mouth. They let him slide a couple of times but it looks like he pushed just a little too far.

Dictators don't fuck around. Not sure what he was anticipating. I guess he thought his ties would save him but they made him an example.

I haven't really been following, but I think maybe the guy who was killed was an American?
I read up a little about him the other day and from what I understand, was a royal 'insider' (i think his family is very wealthy) he went into exile and continued to write. He wrote something that caused his country to respond publically (twitter i think) and then, for some reason, went into the embassy where he was tortured to death.

I think there is something else going on behind the scenes that we have not been made aware of (I'm a conspiracy buff - what can I say...). But, the way the left (in this nation) and even some of the congress critters have been talking, it would appear that they want an economic collapse to happen because of the reporter. People have been calling for massive sanctions etc. which I believe is mostly virtue signaling but many of these people are going NUTS over this reporters death.

I have the luxury of being indignant without having to worry about matters of state.

Kudos.

The luxury that I enjoy is that I was educated by British schools, and grew up in the Middle East (and Europe, a little).

That enables me to read, write and speak English with little difficulty, find Afghanistan on an unlabeled map, and in sharp contrast to my prominent contrarian-- research, write, and defend a Masters thesis, and enables me to be very indignant on matters of state. My opponent can say the same of none.

My point here is that the FBI has already said they have not been asked to investigate. Turkish officials, the rest of the world are preparing sanctions, and you all have the Trump koolaid, tweeting about winning one of his lawsuits. I don't even know what is real when I come here. Beating down Havax is easy. . the rest of the reality here. . I don't know.

As an American I believe we should be able to say whatever but I'm under no illusion this holds up in the rest of the world. Saudi Arabia is on par with North Korea and USSR (back in the day) when dealing with refusal to toe the party line.

This murder is internal Saudi business. I don't see where the US really fits given it happened outsider our borders and to a non-citizen. I feel like we'd be butting into someone else's family.

Last edited:
Well you're admitting there was a murder, which has a lot more than that tub of shit has done.

Are you prepared for the consequences of calling them out? First.. let me know what you think a few of them are and then tell me if you are good with the outcomes.

10 a gallon gas is the least of it

Any US sanctions over Khashoggi would 'stab its own economy to death'

[.....]
But in a strongly worded op-ed published later on Sunday, Turki Aldakhil, general manager of the Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya news channel, warned that if the US imposed sanctions on Riyadh “it will stab its own economy to death,” cause oil prices to reach as high as $200 a barrel, lead Riyadh to permit a Russian military base in the city of Tabuk, and drive the Middle East into the arms of Iran.
[.....]

“If US sanctions are imposed on Saudi Arabia, we will be facing an economic disaster that would rock the entire world,” he added.

He warned that any sanctions would lead to the kingdom’s “failure to commit” to specific levels of oil production and “if the price of oil reaching $80 angered President Trump, no one should rule out the price jumping to $100, or $200, or even double that figure.”
[.....]

Are you prepared for the consequences of calling them out? First.. let me know what you think a few of them are and then tell me if you are good with the outcomes.

10 a gallon gas is the least of it

Very prepared.

Turkish intelligence has identified all of them. Their identities are available to the world, but apparently Trump has nothing.

The US-Saudi relationship must be preserved – our national interest demands it

I can already hear critics of my view saying the Saudis are paying me or the think tank I head, the Security Studies Group, to support their government. But in fact, the Security Studies Group has never taken a dime of foreign money and the Saudis are not paying me either.

The concerted efforts now underway to derail the improved relations between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia established by the Trump administration are unhelpful at best and dangerous to America’s national and economic security at worst.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is a reformer trying to modernize his country. The steps he has taken so far are unprecedented. Letting that progress fall victim to mistakes by his government and attacks from opponents would be a massive mistake.

The death of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi – a critic of the Saudi government, who has not been heard from since he entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul two weeks ago – was a tragedy. If the facts show the government of Saudi Arabia was responsible for his death it should be held accountable.

But the death of Khashoggi does not outweigh U.S. strategic concerns, which require that we maintain good relations with the Saudi government. We must react accordingly – not as a favor to the Saudis, but in our own national interest.

In the Middle East we must keep our eyes on the biggest threat in the region – the dangerous and virulently anti-American government of Iran, which poses a military danger to its neighbors and our ally Israel.

We must work with and strengthen the burgeoning coalition of our Arab allies to counter the Iranian threat. And the Saudis play a vital role in that Arab coalition.

The Washington Post is understandably upset and angry about the death of its columnist. Editorial Page Editor Fred Hiatt said that reports of Khashoggi’s killing, if true, represent “a monstrous and unfathomable act.”

Consequently, the Post has taken a lead role in promoting the call for U.S. action against the Saudi government – action that would harm us as well as the Saudis in three areas: military cooperation; keeping oil flowing from Saudi fields; and providing jobs for U.S. workers who produce arms and other exports purchased by the kingdom.

The Post said in a wrongheaded editorial published Monday night: “The reality is that Saudi Arabia, which, as Mr. Trump himself has pointed out, would not survive without U.S. security support, has everything to lose from a break in relations, while the United States no longer needs the kingdom as much as it once did.”

The Post fails to point out that the U.S. has as much to benefit from a good relationship with the Saudis as they do.

If U.S. action results in the fall of the current leadership of the kingdom, we will see a return to power of the Saudi hardliners who supported terrorism and oppression. That is in nobody’s interest.

Apart from the death of Khashoggi, a major complaint by many against the Saudis is their ongoing fight against the Iranian proxy fighters in Yemen – a group called the Houthis. But the Saudi fight against the Houthis is vital to prevent Iran from shutting down both major sea lanes for the export of oil from the region.

The Iranians already sit perched on the Straits of Hormuz and threaten regularly to stop oil traffic there. If the Iranians can consolidate their position in Yemen via the Houthis, they will then have the Bab al Mandeb Strait in their sights as well. The Iranians have already attacked Saudi vessels and that will happen more often if the Houthis are allowed to win the civil war in Yemen.

Iran fostered the Yemen civil war and should bear the blame for any humanitarian crisis happening there. The Iranians are supplying arms – including missiles – to the Houthis and have joined the Houthis in firing those missiles into Saudi Arabia.

The famine and other shortages in Yemen can be ended as soon as Iran wishes. Saudi Arabia has been the largest supplier of food to Yemen for the past 30 years and will continue to do so. But we cannot stop the fight against Iranian proxies who can kill massive numbers of people in the region and threaten vital U.S. interests, including the free flow of shipping.

I can already hear critics of my view saying the Saudis are paying me or the think tank I head, the Security Studies Group, to support their government. But in fact, the Security Studies Group has never taken a dime of foreign money and the Saudis are not paying me either.

We as a group support the opportunity a modern Saudi Arabia presents to its people, the Middle East and to the United States. I personally have not seen a better chance to change the dynamic in the region during my lifetime.

The Trump administration and Congress should resist calls to stop arms sales to Saudi Arabia and even worse to stop supporting the crown prince – calls like those made by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., on “Fox & Friends” Monday.

Destroying our relationship with the Saudis would result in far more deaths and suffering in the region than keeping our relationship strong. And such a move would be a great gift to the mullahs who rule Iran and lead their people in chants of “Death to America” and boast of their plans to wipe Israel off the map.

Last edited:
Very prepared.

Turkish intelligence has identified all of them. Their identities are available to the world, but apparently Trump has nothing.

Can you name them all? Have you heard the audio? Can you please post their names and all their information and all the audio? Thanks.

Kudos.

The luxury that I enjoy is that I was educated by British schools, and grew up in the Middle East (and Europe, a little).

That enables me to read, write and speak English with little difficulty, find Afghanistan on an unlabeled map, and in sharp contrast to my prominent contrarian-- research, write, and defend a Masters thesis, and enables me to be very indignant on matters of state. My opponent can say the same of none.

My point here is that the FBI has already said they have not been asked to investigate. Turkish officials, the rest of the world are preparing sanctions, and you all have the Trump koolaid, tweeting about winning one of his lawsuits. I don't even know what is real when I come here. Beating down Havax is easy. . the rest of the reality here. . I don't know.

The FBI has no authority to investigate in a Saudi embassy in Turkey unless the host nation agrees to it.

Can you name them all? Have you heard the audio? Can you please post their names and all their information and all the audio? Thanks.

I've not heard the audio, and given the button, I will choose not to hear it.

As far as being named, the bbc, reuters, and the rest have named them all. The've been named. Had you any wondering in you, you'd know them, as I do.

Interestingly, this mess is getting sticker:

Jamal Khashoggi’s ‘death squad’ torturer ‘dies in suspicious car crash’ in Riyadh days after fleeing Turkey, according to reports

And STILL Trump says he knows nothing.

dude, we know you know nothing.

I don't care.. you already said you want america to burn.. you see this as your opportunity but Trump is in power so that won't happen. Maybe next time

So far we should be at war with Russia, North Korea and now they would collapse the middle east.

talk about dodging a bullet

Back