So...

oh it isn't really interesting at all. He was just a total dick to her. I've never met the dude and I know everyone talks shit about their ex's but this guy sounds like a monumental douche. Like he would yell at her for totally petty shit and do nothing around the house. He's a chef and when they got divorced he actually wanted to divvy up the spice cabinet.

u should ask yourself

would u be in contact w/ an ex if u didnt have children with them

would u let an ex u dont have children w/ affect ur current life

y do u lack critical thought or basic logical analysis

pussy can be an evil blinder to the real world sometimes, so i sorta get it. but this dood better wake the fuck up before it's too late.

evry time she go home to FL alone it gonna be black, ex, magically tube untying cock ridin. are you comfortable with a "quadroon" calling you daddy?

(am I trolling you the right way, Fal)?

dude...

I mean

goddamn you're such a pussy.

You're a childish retard. You've just described her ex, the kind of guy every woman wants to fuck. She's using you for security while getting the sexy dick on the side. No woman could possibly find you sexually appealing, I hope you realize that.

While I agree that Fal is an idiot, I can't quite understand what he has to lose. Sounds like she has a lot more to lose from a failed marriage than him.

have u considered she was a he?

it makes a lot of sense to me and explains why shed be friends with an asshole guy so you should check into this imo

wlHFh4H.jpg

I think we are all looking at this the wrong way.

Falhawk may be the woman in this relationship, but maybe he is smarter than we are giving him credit for.

Obviously he is marrying up, he found a woman who likes him enough to betroth him, she has a better job, he gets better insurance. So long as she isn't going to murder/suicide him down the line, I say he has probably improved his life substantially.

So let's change the tone, and congratulate our resident old guy on marrying someone who can financially support him.

Very nice strategic betrothal, kids will never be in the picture, so no future child support. Plus if yall get no prenup, you get half of what is hers.

I think we are all looking at this the wrong way.

Falhawk may be the woman in this relationship, but maybe he is smarter than we are giving him credit for.

Obviously he is marrying up, he found a woman who likes him enough to betroth him, she has a better job, he gets better insurance. So long as she isn't going to murder/suicide him down the line, I say he has probably improved his life substantially.

So let's change the tone, and congratulate our resident old guy on marrying someone who can financially support him.

Very nice strategic betrothal, kids will never be in the picture, so no future child support. Plus if yall get no prenup, you get half of what is hers.

yea I called it a page or two back

Ho Playbook©

traditional gender roles reversed but it's 2014 after all

has NGFM posted yet?

Do you think she will come home after a hard day work to find Falhawk passed out?
Do you think she will wet his hole and sleep sex him?

wait, isn't this the girl he had a three-way with where both women strapped it on and fucked him in the ass?

real talk

congrats fal. if u r happy then best of luck to u

i have my reservations but u r a good guy and i wish u the best

to be fair, they were probably going to wait a few years afterward to tell them, probably about the time that her dad were to say something like "when are you gonna make my daughter an honest woman", but it'll probably never last that long anyway. :shrug:

Back