Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

167276_488646838854_755353854_6189569_5390231_n.jpg

All I can think of when I look at this is being the poor bastard who rented the conf room next door to this one trying to have a meeting and saying out loud...what the FUCK is going on next door?

lol lets dress up in greek warrior costumes and pretend to fight

larp power brah

its not greek warrior costume and if you mean 'pretend' to fight as in getting the shit beat out of you...

There are many people that leave a good sca battle with nasty bruises, cracked and broken bones. DVT injuries and concussions are regular things

That's interesting considering the first thing I said to you at TW:W was, "Fuck off." How about them apples? Speaking of apples, how is paying for whores workin out for ya lately?

working great actually, i'm in cali, colombia right now and last night after my plane landed at 9pm i still managed to fuck two chicks for a grand total of $50 (one was $24, one was $26, and it wasn't a threesome). i can't imagine getting it that cheap 'for free' on any date in the US, buying someone dinner costs twice that much.

we both know that you had a lot more to say to me online than you did to my face strega, i basically followed you around for two full days trolling you and you just got frustrated as hell and didn't retaliate. this is ancient history so who cares, but its pretty stupid trying to defend yourself.

just remember, you don't need a reason, you have your reasons!

:bigthumb:

its not greek warrior costume and if you mean 'pretend' to fight as in getting the shit beat out of you...

There are many people that leave a good sca battle with nasty bruises, cracked and broken bones. DVT injuries and concussions are regular things

1:26 one advancing front throws a nerf at the other one to start the bloodshed.

i dont watch activities on tv i watch sports. I wonder how many of those adults live with their parents and saved up their money they earned at blockbuster to buy their costumes.

sca_bruise.jpg
yes thats the top of my ass cheek

Back