<Skillz That Killz> forum

If you guys are rolling here, we need consistent CASTER DPS. That's our biggest missing piece right now. We have 2 mages, 1 hasn't played much, and the other is in England.

The only warlocks we have atm are Dimio and Blotter. Blotter can't play on weeknights with us (we start 9 EST, he starts 9 PST), and Dimio can disappear for a week at a time due to school/baseball.

Edit: Can use someone who enjoys healing too (lolz). Tbh, I actually enjoy healing just fine in PvP and PvE. I just happen to be the mana battery atm.

Last edited:
I loved healing (priest)....just hated leveling said priest :D.

edit: until the x-pac i was one of the best healers in the guild....had i had the gear and time, i would have been the main healer....but with the daughter being just born around then, i couldn't keep a good schedule (she's turning 2 in nov, so it should be much more set now).

Which would you need more of, mages or warlocks? I'd be willing to roll a Horde there after 2.3 since that'll take less time to level after the XP change. Personally I'd play anything but I'd like a class where there's need for it instead of being the 18th hunter/rogue/warrior and not be able to help in raids because we don't have any healers/mages.

I'd definatley hop over if i wasn't working second shift. Nights suck. work 4pm to 12:30pm est =(

P.S. Your forum runs slow as shit.

Last edited:
Oh hey stinkfist. Did you ever get that account that was offered to you? If not i have an account thats been sitting inactive since early 2006 ( Since i stole my ex wifes account when we divorced) Shoot me a PM and i'll pm you the account info. All yours if you want it. Of course you'll have to buy the xpack for it but it's still a free account.

the forums are slow today

mike needs to run faster in his hamster wheel

Yeah that shit is running slower than molasses in Winter. There's something wrong with our database server that requires doing a hard reboot every morning to correct it. I telecommute to the backwoods ISP I work for so I don't have much control over it other than IMing people and hassling them until they go reboot the piece of shit.

However, it's free and that's why I'm hosting it there. If anyone has another PHP/MySQL host they're willing to volunteer we could move this shit over to a more stable host.

Hey all, I registered on the forums just in time for them to crash, heh.

Anyway, for the longest time on Tich I've had both a little mid-30s (35?) Undead Warrior on Tich, and I am also working on a little level 9 Blood Elf Mage on the side. I spend most of my WoW time doing stuff for raiding on Illidan, but maybe when 2.3 hits with the EXP buff, I'll see if I want to roll with you guys. I will warn you in advance that even when I stick around, I am a VERY slow leveler.

I'll come over and level a caster after 2.3. Since I levelled both Horde and Alliance to 70 the XP changes will make it faster to get to 70.

Oh hey stinkfist. Did you ever get that account that was offered to you? If not i have an account thats been sitting inactive since early 2006 ( Since i stole my ex wifes account when we divorced) Shoot me a PM and i'll pm you the account info. All yours if you want it. Of course you'll have to buy the xpack for it but it's still a free account.

cool, thanks. I should be getting the account info soon for the other, but if it doesn't work out, you're the next i'll hit up. thanks.

I seriously thank blizzard for allowing me to show "offline" guild members. My scroll wheel would have broke by now, otherwise.

Why even bother rolling a toon here if you're not going to play it AT ALL?

I seriously thank blizzard for allowing me to show "offline" guild members. My scroll wheel would have broke by now, otherwise.

Why even bother rolling a toon here if you're not going to play it AT ALL?

Shattered Halls was like that as well, it went strong for a good 2 - 3 weeks and quickly petered out.

Back