"Death" server only: Post your nicks here ... by Error|550 - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page "Death" server only: Post your nicks here ...
Page 5 of 6
Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
81 - 05-13-2003, 16:31
i dont understand why so many of you think sinbad is gay... so far has always been fairly cool to me

Sponsored Links
Error|550
VeteranX
Old
82 - 05-13-2003, 16:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacal
i dont understand why so many of you think sinbad is gay... so far has always been fairly cool to me
Seconded. I think what we see here is a conflict between the free-wheeling mentality of a Tribes game vs. the need for an organized approach to an MMORPG.

I think he is doing a fine job, personally. I know that after reading up a little on what it takes to run a Nation in SB, I can honestly tell you that I will never run one as it just takes too danm much time.

Sinbad has a lot in common with TRD and Cheater in his support of this game as well which is to say that he is personally funding the support structure behind Silent Tribe to include a rather sizable TS server.

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
83 - 05-13-2003, 18:41
I still need to know just how many prac points you are alloted at end game... (soft cap)

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
84 - 05-13-2003, 20:33
4 per level 2-9 = 32
10 per level 10-59 = 500

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
85 - 05-13-2003, 20:46
Gracias

nostratic
VeteranX
Old
86 - 05-14-2003, 04:44
I haven't played in about 2 weeks, but I'll let you guys know whaddap with my char anyway. Hopefully play this weekend some.

Aedifice - 19 Confessor

couple others I'm fiddling with, may restart entirely now that I feel like I've made a couple of mistakes with Aed.

Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 05-15-2003, 19:08
Will have to reroll him, but I just started my Elf Rogue bow Bard last night.. no big loss, might even secret my old gear somewhere and reroll quick, go and look for it.

Anyways,

Septiimus Severus'icus, Level 20, Mino Barbarian

xTHEx Creeping Sword, in-training, Elf sword[now]/Bow [when i hit 20 & get Archery] Bard.

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
88 - 05-15-2003, 20:41
Creeping sword was you mabel??

sweet. I am vulkan. :X

These damn kobolds and **** keep killing me. No nearby towns too. They are all way to **** out.

Sucks. I had 3000 gold and didn't bank it. ****.

Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 05-15-2003, 20:49
That WAS you eh? As things were winding down I suddenly remembered your TW nick, it simply never occured to me... heheh.

Yeah, but now that I realize the strat book and current game mechanics don't match for the Bard info anymore, I'm gonna redo him real quick, mebbe tonight or Sunday. Not much lost. It makes his name kinda wierd, but, **** it, Creeping Arrow doesn't really cut it, eh? Plus I'm gonna have to live on my swords till R2 anyhow, right? And yeah, the kobolds/grobolds whatever they're called suck for low levelers, they group up and swarm ya real easy. Need to group on them, and pull one at a time...

[edit] Mm, ya know... Creeping Arrow, Creeping Arrow.. that just might work. Which is cooler?

Last edited by Mabelrode; 05-15-2003 at 21:49..
Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
90 - 05-15-2003, 23:23
Creeping Death

Arrow is fine imo.

Yeah I can't find a decent group so I am getting slaughtered. You guys on newb island have a meeting place/time each night?

I just wanna get to R1 tonight.

Also, When does theif get sneak? I have hide but I need to sneak

I can't think of any other char I really wanna play. Mabye a warrior/bladeweaver.

I guess I will just keep toughing it out with my thief though. Just bugs me that there are so many of them.

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
91 - 05-16-2003, 00:13
fastest leveling imo

1-5 lizardman trackers (outskirts or agans ring, to the south, and also to the southeast.. you can hit the grass snakes till level 3 if char is weak, then go to lizzy hunters than trackers... past level 2 trackers get you 120-134 xp points, and arent tough, so it goes fast... plus ive seen them drop stat runes more than once)

5-10 grobolds (main or secondary camps, just a ways northeast of hamlet of calder or caldaar? forget spelling... anyways, youll level fast here, as long as your char is superweak, once you hit 10 though it slows alot... watch out for LoD though, they often have a level 15-22 sitting at the main grob camp, screwing up leveling for anyone there... grobs will net you from 300-1000 xp a kill, depending on which camp you hit)

10-13 bog rats (wererat or ratcatcher camps, the ratcatcher camp has more spawns, so you can level faster... its a ways northeast of the wererat camp, they dont agro so its pretty easy... net you about 1500 per kill )

13-21 nailtooths (theres r1 and r2 nailtooths that should cover the entire teen spread... if you're lucky you may find a cyclops group)

i did lvls 1-13 almost entirely solo with my current elf char, so unless your char is setup poorly, anyone should be able to manage.

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
92 - 05-16-2003, 02:46
Coordinates of rat camps?

I have been doing pythons for a while. 1200 xp. Aggro though.

Not too tough. Hit lvl 10 tonight.

Cool.

Now I need priority for my skills. dunno.

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
93 - 05-16-2003, 16:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelrode
Will have to reroll him, but I just started my Elf Rogue bow Bard last night.. no big loss, might even secret my old gear somewhere and reroll quick, go and look for it.
Dude, you don't have to do this you know. Send a /tell to Krieger, Aren or Frederich in-game and I'll bank your gear for you if you'd like.

Aren is a Traveller so he can go anywhere but Newbie Island to meet you.

Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 05-16-2003, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error|550
Dude, you don't have to do this you know. Send a /tell to Krieger, Aren or Frederich in-game and I'll bank your gear for you if you'd like.

Aren is a Traveller so he can go anywhere but Newbie Island to meet you.
LOL ****, thanks for the offer dude, wish I had seen this last night. I dropped the stuff near a tree I'd recognize outside of Adnan's Ring, then deleted the toon and rerolled.. and sunuva***** if either the gear decays when the toon is erased, or some smart guy looted it. ah well, ti wasn't much, and I'm back to level 7 already. Er, which means yeah, noob isl. I'm not even off it yet with my main toon.... next time I play I will be though.

Baub
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 05-16-2003, 22:03
Maniacal, try going to the bison sw of knightsbridge after you make lev 4 or 5. They'll get you well past level 10 easily and have good gold.

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
96 - 05-17-2003, 00:34
i generally avoid knightsbridge cause for some reason i get major load-lag there... worse than any other city... no idea why :\

KoyCymru
Breaker5
Old
97 - 05-17-2003, 04:37
Hey Error, I had to attack your kid last night...Belchius. Some assassin swooped down and got my attention, though, so I dunno what happened :/

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
98 - 05-17-2003, 07:42
Mani what is your current set-up that you solo'ed 1-13 with?

Yeah, I have a lvl 17 thief and lvl 10 warrior ... (I need blademaster ruin and a blademaster blade for this guy ASAP so if anyone can help me out...)

Yeah they are pretty fun. I want to try a wizard though. They seem ownage. Mabye not though.

MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 05-19-2003, 02:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoyCymru
Hey Error, I had to attack your kid last night...Belchius. Some assassin swooped down and got my attention, though, so I dunno what happened :/
he lived i think. came in yelling about some noob trying to kill him

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
100 - 05-19-2003, 03:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoyCymru
It's all good as he can give as good as he gets ...

Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page "Death" server only: Post your nicks here ...

Social Website Bullshit