"Death" server only: Post your nicks here ...

Boston said:
Update:

Boston - R5 Fury Fire Power
Carelessness - 28 Thief that cant steal, but will FUCK YOU UP
Thursday - Uber gimp assassin

So that leaves basically 2 spots, maybe 3 if i decide to delete thursday, and I have no clue what to make. Though I'll probably get Carelessness to 55+ before I start over again. Carelessness is my new prized possession, she does mean dmg at her lvl and thats with 0 trains in BW and 46 points waiting for a godly dex rune

carelessness is still white to me onoz... :p

cancer said:
Halekulani - 27 irekei assassin
Kulcire - 18 Dwarf fighter/crusader (gonig to delete and make a warrior probably)
MR rolled a dual-hammer Dwarf Fighter/Crusader and the little shit kicks some ass! Hammers are bigger then he is now that he's dual-wielding Faith Hammers, but that's just part of being a Dwarf ...

:D

Everyone still on death? I might pick this game up now. Looks like some stuff was ironed out.

Hmmm....

Elf assasssin anyone? :X

Now I am leaning towards a bow-scout. I always loved archers. How effective are the bows?

Somewhere I read that you arrows can have some cool magical properties added to them. Is this AOE at all? Mini-nukage >:]

bow scouts are fine, but dont expect to be doing a lot of damage w/ a bow scout... if you wanna really be able to put people away w/ a bow, youll want to be a ranger...

ive never seen and AoE arrow affects, and a scout certainly does not have one... (ive rolled about 7 scouts... sort of my profession of choice in sb)

Back