"Death" server only: Post your nicks here ...

Rotsem 34 Scout in Merciless guild

and Meslayer of TW fame level 10 soon-to-be-fighter

Last edited:
Kaertes said:
Human. Only Humans can be a Confessor. And yeah, Summon at 25.
I may have to build a Confessor. My Healer can take an enormous amount of punishment but I just don't seem to be able to do much good as a Healer or as a nuker. Group heals run 110-150 and nuke only does 100-200 and I have no DoTs.

:(

Kaertes said:
Human. Only Humans can be a Confessor. And yeah, Summon at 25.
One more thing: In what order do you stack your stats? CON, INT, SPR? Other way around?

And what runes did you take at roll?

Last edited:
Athanasy - 34 - Elf Rogue Assassin
Lacertus Lionhart - 31 - Fighter Crusader
Diu - 4 - soon to be Healer Channeler

Mainly I only play Athanasy right now.

Neutrino said:
Athanasy - 34 - Elf Rogue Assassin
Lacertus Lionhart - 31 - Fighter Crusader
Diu - 4 - soon to be Healer Channeler

Mainly I only play Athanasy right now.
Dinged the big "four-oh" last night with Kurieren. :bigthumb:

update

Galvan Evercore - lvl 42

Jacke Skellington - lvl 13

so far I am really liking the way Jacke is turning out, as a dagger throwing shade scout... kind of an experiment, cause I havent seen many dagger throwing scouts, even though they have a weapon specialty for throwing daggers...

also, I am now accepting donations to the Galvan is Poor and Needs to Train Fund™

omfg

I am rofl right now

I went to the movies with a friend and forgot to turn shadowbane off ( I was level 17). I come home and I'm level 20.

bwahahha

Error|550 said:
One more thing: In what order do you stack your stats? CON, INT, SPR? Other way around?

And what runes did you take at roll?

Int, Spr, Con

I took a Brilliant Mind Rune at the start. This will give you 110 Int. Later apply a +30 Int Rune, then you have the min 140 Int to apply a Godly Int Rune. Int will cap at 150. The Brilliant Mind rune is only needed if you want a Godly Int Rune later on.

I maxed Int, Spr, got Con to 60, and Im saving points now for the Int Runes. Should end up with 150 Int, 100 Spr, around 90-95ish Con unbuffed.

My problem is I looted a mob, saw a rune, lagged, double clicked the rune a couple of times before I realized I was lagging, and when I stopped lagging it was applied. Its a +4 Spr +15 Spr max rune. I appealed to a CSR to see if I can get them to take it off somehow. Its not that big of a deal. I can still apply the Int Runes, but my Con will just be 5pts lower than it could've been.

Ryfaun Deyce- lvl 31 irekei/assassin
Popo Polopo- lvl 5 aracouix/rouge(scout)
Egor- lvl 5 Minotar/fighter(barb)

im making a new char name Oreo Cookies
hes gonna be a human healer/crusader
hes gonna be black, bald, with a blond beard
and a white robe.. boohya

if that name is talkin i am gonna Mr. Jefferson haha :)

Update:

Boston - R5 Fury Fire Power
Carelessness - 28 Thief that cant steal, but will FUCK YOU UP
Thursday - Uber gimp assassin

So that leaves basically 2 spots, maybe 3 if i decide to delete thursday, and I have no clue what to make. Though I'll probably get Carelessness to 55+ before I start over again. Carelessness is my new prized possession, she does mean dmg at her lvl and thats with 0 trains in BW and 46 points waiting for a godly dex rune

Back