"Death" server only: Post your nicks here ...

Error|550

Veteran X
OK, we've all started twinks, learned a bit about how they get built and, consequently, started over in many cases. I'm down to three twinks, none of which were in the original list I posted. So how about we post updated nicks?

Aran Linvail - 24, Thief
Kurieren Sie Alle - 31, Healer/Crusader (German for "Cure All")
Krieger Fur Miete - 4, Fighter (German for "Warrior for Hire")

Bleh ... took a shot at being "original" with my nicks ...

:D

P.S. "Death" server only for this thread please. For those of you on "Scorn" and "Carnage" ... first of all, why? ... second, start your own damn thread!

:D

Themoun Tainking 31 Elf Scout (soon to be deleted)

Galvan Evercore 35 Elf Scout

ill probably be deleting themountainking b/c galvan is a much more improved scout... im also gonna start a new character soon, which will either be a irekei mage or a human fighter...

still need to find a guild for galvan though.

Last edited:
I'm currently trying to get this healer off the island.. still have the channelr but i think i'm going to respec. Been gone for a week though, so i'm behind everyone =P

Pugsley Addams, 20 healer/prelate
Lurch Firstborn, 20 mage/chan

First off, TWers needing a guild just shoot me a msg in game, or in irc we are all in the same guild now other than toug the faggot ghey cocksmoker. :) I also decided to see what is so exciting about Roleplaying, so I am roleplaying twin lesbian elves and let me tell you what, it really is great.

Boston - Elf Fury - lvl 40
Thursday - Elf Ranger Bladeweaver - lvl 10

Empirion - Ierkei fighter/ranger lvl 24
Krulak - Dwarf fighter/crusader lvl 31

I got Krulak in the guild last night. WTF is it's name BTW?

Maniacal said:
ill probably be deleting themountainking b/c galvan is a much more improved scout... im also gonna start a new character soon, which will either be a irekei mage or a human fighter...

still need to find a guild for galvan though.
If you go with the Irekei Mage I'd like to hear how that goes as I seriously gimped my Wizzie on my first go-round.

As for the guild, I can summon you to Colossa and induct you into "Silent Tribe" (where most TWers are) if you'd like.

-Kaertes Lvl29 Templar
Kaertes- Lvl24 Confessor

Yes, I am an uncreative fuck.

And Confessor are awesome. I can chain nuke for over 300. My poison DoT + snare does 300-540dmg over 30 secs. My DoT life tap does 390-420dmg over 30 secs. I can chain heal for over 200. All while having 900 life, enough to take a bunch of hits without dieing.

Last edited:
I've got 3 Main, and I try to keep them listed in my Signature w/ Updated Ranks

Adren was my first real character, he is semi-gimped as hes not a complete Damage Taker and not a complete Damage Giver, but a good hybrid of the two. I did that accidentally (by focusing on 1haxe and Block) but I kind of like the outcome

I got Cheri up to Lvl25 solely so she could summon, she is on a Friend's account, so I use her occasionally to move around my other characters, etc...

Not sure what my main is gonna end up being, but I've been playing Krane the Thief primarily lately. I am going to try to get him to Lvl30 tonight and get him into Merciless.

Kaertes said:
And Confessor are awesome. I can chain nuke for over 300. My poison DoT + snare does 300-540dmg over 30 secs. My DoT life tap does 390-420dmg over 30 secs. I can chain heal for over 200. All while having 900 life, enough to take a bunch of hits without dieing.
What race for your Confessor? Also, do you get "Summon"?

FOG|Adrenaline said:
Not sure what my main is gonna end up being, but I've been playing Krane the Thief primarily lately. I am going to try to get him to Lvl30 tonight and get him into Merciless.
Dude! I'll send you a tell when I get in. I can get you in now as my Healer is a Summoner now. Also, I want to level my Thief too as I haven't budged him beyond 24 yet.

Error|550 said:
Dude! I'll send you a tell when I get in. I can get you in now as my Healer is a Summoner now. Also, I want to level my Thief too as I haven't budged him beyond 24 yet.

Sweet, sphin might be getting me in in just a few minutes, but please send a tell, I really want to get in asap with both characters. Even if I get Krane in now, I'd like to get Adren in.

I'm going to keep Cheri pledged to Khar so she can move between Khar/KC/Vor easily and summon guild people

Back