Ulduar

Why does that seem so retarded to me... Oh wait because unlike the keepers (who were friendly and really being MC'd) Algalon is called to basically "format" the planet when it's seen there's still "corruption" around. If that's the case, I don't even want to know what kind of nonsense/conditions happen when you "defeat" him.

I should have given up on the lore of it years ago.

Why does that seem so retarded to me... Oh wait because unlike the keepers (who were friendly and really being MC'd) Algalon is called to basically "format" the planet when it's seen there's still "corruption" around. If that's the case, I don't even want to know what kind of nonsense/conditions happen when you "defeat" him.

I should have given up on the lore of it years ago.
I'd tell you to read his dialog but you'll never see him anyway.

I'm down to Firefighter and Yogg +1 for my drake >.> Firefighter is going down quick we've put it a lot of time on him. Yogg on the other hand...we've downed once, ever.

Algalon down 25man... Strange situation though.

Last Sunday, we get Algalon to 3% and even a little below it, he turns red as the timer runs out and kills the raid.

Today, he turned neutral and gave us the chest eventhough his hp is HIGHER than when he left on Sunday.

Kind of lame :(.
One of our 10mans had the same issue. They wiped at 3% first reset they unlocked Algalon then killed him at 5% the following week. They just figured after talking about it that the encounter checks every so many seconds to see if Algalon's health is below a certain amount and if it does he goes neutral and you're awarded loot. Since 1% goes by so fast (especially during 20% burn) it's easy for it to be off. They were just pissed because they were a nuthair from a kill the first week and they spent an entire week discussing what could've been done differently to squeeze out another 3% damage before enrage.

Ugh... so we go in and 1 shot 25man Freyax3 (and get conspeedatory again) 1 shot Hard Mode General, only to spend the rest of the night wiping like retards on 1keeper yogg... which we've killed easily for the last few weeks.

Ugh... so we go in and 1 shot 25man Freyax3 (and get conspeedatory again) 1 shot Hard Mode General, only to spend the rest of the night wiping like retards on 1keeper yogg... which we've killed easily for the last few weeks.

Happens a lot. One or two idiots can ruin that so easily.

Speaking of Yogg. Has anyone attempted Alone in the Darkness?

guild tried it last night for the first time. i wasn't there, was out of the house. apparently went decently, though. p1 and 2 are on lockdown now. don't know how p3 was going

Wouldn't matter, I could read it in wowwiki if I really wanted to. I don't have the time/inclination to raid anymore, and even if I did work schedule would mess with my usual home's guilds.

Like you would ever have the talent to do it, that fight actually takes movement, you just can't taunt an add on XT and tank it, gg

Feannag really talks like he would have already killed every boss in this game if he decided he wanted to. As in... he thinks hes actually good enough to kill them...

I really don't know why people keep posting about Feannag. It's obvious that everyone here knows he is bad, why keep addressing it? It would be like following me around in this subforum calling me a faggot every time I post.

I really don't know why people keep posting about Feannag. It's obvious that everyone here knows he is bad, why keep addressing it? It would be like following me around in this subforum calling me a faggot every time I post.

If you need a guild why not go back to StK? You're so awesome and great I'm sure they'd take you back easily.

Back