Eurovision

I honestly don't give a fuck about this shit but it's nice that the Netherlands won for the first time since 44 years i guess.

did u see the Swedish entry?

Bunch o niggers jumping around, I'm like wtf?

XjnqKmR.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly don't give a fuck about this shit but it's nice that the Netherlands won for the first time since 44 years i guess.

I felt the same when Portugal won this shit 2 years ago, for the first time since this shit exists.

Anyone see Iceland this year?

That was some good shit, I cant find a vid of the final performance with the subtitles but it was pretty awesome

Last edited:
I don't mind that Aus lost, as it is very hard for us to win ever with the block voting. But seriously Kate was easily in the top 3, not 9th. Best Aus submission ever, and we have been close to winning before. Hers was actually interesting looking and different to the others. Crazy.

tbh - Australia shouldn't even be in Eurovision.

Imagine how pissed off everyone would be if Aus won, next year they would all have to travel here to host it

tbh - Australia shouldn't even be in Eurovision.

Imagine how pissed off everyone would be if Aus won, next year they would all have to travel here to host it

We are in it because it is popular here, and it helps the global brand of it to some degree. While it is possible if we won we would host, but realistically I expect it would probably be required to be in europe, so my bet is it would be in the UK or something.

well this one was in Tel Aviv so it looks like it doesn't have to be in Europe, Aus is a bit of a stretch though.

when i was 14, i misheard the name of the competition and thought it was the eurovision thong contest

i was bigly disappointed 2 find out that it's 1980s fake "national style" music and the winners r basically predetermined/rotated thru the nations 2 maximize inclusivity

when i come to power, the eurovision thong contest will finally live up 2 its name (inshallah)

also, i thought australia was kicked out of europe b/c of the hitler thing

I don't mind that Aus lost, as it is very hard for us to win ever with the block voting. But seriously Kate was easily in the top 3, not 9th. Best Aus submission ever, and we have been close to winning before. Hers was actually interesting looking and different to the others. Crazy.

It was def a great entry and I think def should've been top 3.

Also, Aus will not host if they win. It will go elsewhere.

well this one was in Tel Aviv so it looks like it doesn't have to be in Europe, Aus is a bit of a stretch though.

It was still at the same time, so in Israel but normal european timezone (hence 2 am finish in Israel). So if they did that with Aus all the performers would be singing at 5 am, so not happening.

Back