[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

They're made in a factory

e5f.gif

I work a night shift, so I made an effort to get up and watch this stupid impeachment inquiry.

It is so dumb. This guy told me this guy said this thing to his brother on his phone. They are not even pretending to be serious. Its just dumb. They actually said hearsay is better than fact. Ok, retard.

Meanwhile, we are not at war. My 401k is up over 23%. Life is good.

I work a night shift, so I made an effort to get up and watch this stupid impeachment inquiry.

It is so dumb. This guy told me this guy said this thing to his brother on his phone. They are not even pretending to be serious. Its just dumb. They actually said hearsay is better than fact. Ok, retard.

Meanwhile, we are not at war. My 401k is up over 23%. Life is good.

paging mr sanders will you please be seated?

Lol imagine watching the likes of Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan, two guys that would run a Cinnabon franchise into the ground, and thinking they “tore the fuck up” anything.

I wonder how you guys will rationalize your life right now in 5-10 years when history laughs at the absurdity that people actually defended Donald Trump. No doubt you’ll lie and say you ever supported him or something equally as sad.

:nuts:

OMG this grandiose bitch
'I'm so important. The president isn't following the globalist policy I want,,,, waaahhhhh'

The Dims are sunk. I can't believe they let this whiner up there...President Trump should walk in, point at her, and say
'YOU'RE FIRED'

Is today the day they push through the Peach Mint?

Orange Hitler on the ropes and dropping the memos to the public

The memo thing is great. No one even covered it because it made no sense.

“Look! I couldn’t have tried to bribe someone because a month prior... I didn’t.. ?!”

peach mint? is that like the stranger, dirty sanchez, or bismarck?

edit- sigh fuck... peach mint. these kids and their slang these days have me distracted

Last edited:
Back