Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

WCP. Wasted Country Pussy.

Big question now... democrat or republican? Flawed programming in the Matrix. If he's a liberal the media won't report it.

I've stayed in that tower facing north on the 26th floor. This is what it looked like in 2008. In the lower right is where the stage was set up across the street. It's all changed since 2008 but that gives you an idea of what he was looking at.
VegasRobert0521081mp076.jpg

I don't understand how he shot through the glass. The entire wall is made of glass and there's no way to open it and go outside. There is no balcony. So he must have shot right through the glass to start.

Last edited:
Geary isn't the named shooter though... He has to do with the broad they are looking for...

Am I missing something?

Gouge is just guessing at this point. He is trusting 4chan and the_donald as his pipeline to the truth.

Confirmed: Stephen Paddock killed himself before police arrived.

I don't understand how he shot through the glass. The entire wall is made of glass and there's no way to open it and go outside. There is no balcony. So he must have shot right through the glass to start.

Same. The glass is extremely thick.

Estimated 40 victims underwent emergency surgery and 60+ in critical condition. Over 400 injured and 50+ already confirmed dead.

Dipshit liberal cucks in here to derail thread so they can get their daily dose of negative feedback.

sad.

'He's my brother, we don't have a very close relationship but we talk occasionally. There's no rhyme or reason here, it makes no sense'.

He said: 'She has nothing to do with this, at least from my perspective.

'He was just a guy. Something happened, he snapped or something, he was just a guy.

'He has no political affiliation, no religious affiliation, as far as we know. This wasn't a terror attack'.

Dipshit liberal cucks in here to derail thread so they can get their daily dose of negative feedback.

sad.

Gouge and SuicideSnowman are the only two cucks who have made political claims as to motives here. They are the only ones shallow enough to politicize this.

Leave it to Odio to cry in every thread he's ever been in.

Gouge and SuicideSnowman are the only two cucks who have made political claims as to motives here. They are the only ones shallow enough to politicize this.

Wrong again, that would a Tele on page 3.

You're 0-3 in less than 16 hours.

Hey dipshit. The world we live in is violent and the first question out of anyone's mouth is why?

Political affiliation is the first thing people go for when searching for reason.. you ignorant wretch

Hey dipshit. The world we live in is violent and the first question out of anyone's mouth is why?

Political affiliation is the first thing people go for when searching for reason.. you ignorant wretch

well yea, that's because half of the world are idiots

Back