[NBA] 2017-2018 Regular Season

MzYMtQb.jpg

yeah rudy gobert coming back had nothing to do with utah starting to win

keep sleepin on rudy

Last edited:
i said you made a nice call cancer, im just trying to add more context and focus on the bigger picture. gobert is a great player (when healthy) - no one is arguing that, not even jerry. but he also played in two earlier stretches of the season for the jazz where they didn't do very well, which obviously can be attributed to a variety of reasons. maybe gobert wasn't fully healthy, maybe the team sucked, whatever the case the jazz did play with gobert this season for stretches where they, as a whole, looked bad

now yes gobert could still be the primary reason the jazz have come on and won so many games, perhaps even the "dominant" reason, but it's hard to discount the contribution jae crowder has made at 30 min a game and whose trade timing coincides rather perfectly with this huge run they've been on

Last edited:
OH FUCK!

I’m only up by three blocks. I MIGHT LOSE THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Whoa! Yahoo was bugged this morning or something!

I’m up by eight blocks. WAS THIS A TEST PUT BEFORE ME BY YAO?!

YAO’S MAGIC MEN ARE 2018’S TRIBALWAR FANTASY BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS!

i like philly more the any of the east teams rn

in every one of their matchups embiid is potentially the best player on the floor. i would rather have ben simmons at point then any of the east PG's minus a 100% john wall and maybe/hesitantly lowry

picking up ilyasova and belinelli from buy outs really rounds them out and adds depth. what's dario's ceiling? reddick could go off on any given night, he plays with some real fire.

yep i like philly alot

Last edited:
Back