[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Glob

How the fuck is this not all over the news right now? Oh yeah nevermind mainstream media protecting Obama.
Recently I've been following national public radio or as I like to call it globalist dictator radio. It is absolutely amazing how much Trump bashing goes on. Not even trying to bring on people of the other side or if they do they're neocons. I can't believe this radio propagandas programing is still getting Government funding as a news organization. It's very disappointing to me because I followed national public radio for years and I don't think they've ever been as biased as they are now.

I remember just the other day I heard them interviewing some Russian commentator (only person from Russia they interviewed) and he was saying everybody in Russia thinks Trump is just their useful idiot. NPR constantly using the phrases everybody thinks the world thinks All Nations hate Trump it's just fucking amazing and just lets me know where vanster et al get there bubble from.

Every story they do is either Trump bashing, identity politics, or an immigrant's story. They ignore all other news.
The easiest they ever get on Trump is when they'll say something added on to a story "...well in these trying difficult political times..." I can practically taste the tears over the radio.

Last edited:
uaj43oh3dib11.jpg

Hillary "Popular Vote" Clinton, pictured here, explains to a crowd of sycophants that she won the popular vote.

Holy shit, to think she was almost our president. Deploy pasture to waypoint.

Hillary still preaching for more diversity ie flooding America with 3rd world peoples.

fukkkkkk

i hope they don't detain his kids for a few hours, separate them from his father, after they arrest him

because that would be the real tragedy here i am told

i mean lets make america great by making it just like this instead.

unfair hit job, she's just trying 2 go full jfk w/ her leadership skills and she needs the brace to feel wat he felt

Back