Jeffrey P. Bezos about to lose a lot of money

nice

8367492-6577797-image-m-17_1547139677668.jpg

I doubt that Jeff even considered the 140 billion his. His wife was by his side and working in the Amazon business with him practically since the very beginning. Her half, 70 billion is rightfully hers.

He could shit 99% of his net worth and still be ridiculously wealthy. Zero fucks given... The race is on to get the wife though.

Talk about a fucking downgrade.

It's a shame because this is likely going to fuck over Blue Origin. Bezos funds it by selling AMZN shares every year. Losing half of that is going to put a really damper on their funds.

He's still fucking loaded, but not loaded enough to have a fledgling rocket program.

I mean half of his wealth is still like top 10

Dude was by far richest person in world

But yeah his wealth is 100% tied to amazon so if nasdaq finally has a big sell of like dec he will lose big time

Fang is overbought

I wonder what it is like being so rich that you can lose 70 billion dollars and still be rich... that is serious levels of Fuck-You money.

I wonder what it is like being so rich that you can lose 70 billion dollars and still be rich... that is serious levels of Fuck-You money.

probably not a huge amount of difference to having 50 million or something?

obviously I'm not speaking from experience (more's the pity), but you only have one stomach, one dick, one brain/body...there's only so much that money can do, after a certain point it becomes almost meaningless

unless you kick off your own space program or something :D

50 million buys you a dinner with a candidate. 50 billion buys you a candidate.

50 million buys you a dinner with a candidate. 50 billion buys you a candidate.

we had a wee scandal here recently when the current leader of the National party was caught on tape talking about straight up selling MP spots for donations

ofc, the scandal was more that he was dumb enough to get caught, than anything else

Love him or hate him, I have to give it up for him. To think that 20 years ago he started with nothing but an idea that everyone said was dumb and now, even after a divorce, still has more money than Iceland... that deserves some respect. Not like people who inherited their station in life, instead Jeff Bezos laid the railroad to wealth himself and built his own Grand Central station.

596cd260a47cb56b008b4a01-750-477.jpg

so how do the lawyers operate in these cases, is it some % based thing? cuz those dirty jews will party like its 1942

Back