Nerd Virgins Rejoice I'm leaving!

Hey faggot you can type whatever number you want in that box.

That would give an inaccurate test result thus defeating the purpose of the test. Don't know about you but I prefer the actual test result.

the whole track is tense. i mean you get antsy just listening to that shit. the bells are a cop out attempt at giving the track any depth. how the fuck would you even lay down lyrics to that beat?

The bells are part of the activation process. It is supposed to be tense, and I do take criticism. Just only from those I should accept criticism from. I will rap rapidly in order to ride that beat.

everyone forgot that tehvul is super human in every respect.

I am not "super" human. If you wouldn't waste time watching TV, stop drinking fluoridated water, and actually like to read, like I do, then you can boost your brain to the level it is supposed to be at.

Last edited:
wait what? how is this not a goodbye drama thread? you tell us all to fuck off and you reported us to the fbi and insult me? what?

seriously? He did that? What the fuck...

Ban-Roman.jpg

You didn't even take the test. Your reading comprehension link isn't clicked. Whole point is you're lying about this just like everything else.

Also, Kudos for recognizing the obvious fake. As if 1337 didn't give it away. You are a daft cunt.

One and the same.

Also Hudson. Had you taken the time to actually READ the page you would have noticed that the Reading Comprehension Test link, you were harping about, is a separate test. :lol:

Had you taken the time to read the page you linked to you'd realize that both have to be measured for the actual test.

Tell me redmond, did you read the page?

So you posted obviously inaccurate results, fully aware that they were inaccurate. Guess we're finished here. You're still a large tool and p much dumb.

i like that you decided i watch lots of tv, drink fluorinated water and don't read.

it's nice to be put in the same box as everyone else.

You are trapped in the same box. What does it really matter? :shrug:

So you posted obviously inaccurate results, fully aware that they were inaccurate. Guess we're finished here. You're still a large tool and p much dumb.

Hey stupid. I posted the wpm screen I have in response to absent saying I read slow. The 2nd part of that test is basically a simple aptitude test any damn way. Thought. Try it sometime.

i love when people throw hipster term out there without knowing what it means

or if they do, then horribly misapplying it

Back