[MLB] 2018 Regular Season

jfc 14-0 already

i thot bruce bochy hated the dodgers and wanted anybody but la to take the division if the giants were out but it's like as if his team's all sd/la/sf cali alliance 4 the nl west

(baseball's axis of evil :reaper:)

fking espn pro-cali media noobs perpetuating the "coors field has 200 foot fences" lie

i want my local retards back :(

jfc this shit suckkkkkkkkkks

btw cody bellinger should be playing for arizona d-bags b/c he's the biggest one of them all

i gotta b real witchu, sports commentators are even bigger assmasters than sports writers

fking normies

this is wat i get 4 not going 2 the bar, even the biggest retards there have better commentary than this espn crew

omg even conan o'brien has a better fake laugh than every one of these espn clowns

we gotta write letter 2 ajit pai and get him to let local crews do the postseason

the dodgers r basically worse than hitler, stalin, mao, pot, bush and erdogan all put 2gether jfc wat an evil crew

wow thx 4 that "the game is over" dodgers are 49-0 when up by 4 runs graphic, espn

i hope bob iger throws all of u in2 his furnace

also i hope all of the dodgers and all of their fans blow out their knees during a premature 8th inning celebration

Back