[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

havax please stfd.

Remember that time jgrange was flat out wrong and then tried to claim he wasn't? Good times.
Given that jgrange has several strong posters he's engaged with, and all the follow along shitheads adding in their inanities, jgrange is probably feeling a little defensive, wouldn't you say? So I doubt he inclined to give an inch, given that a rat pack thinks it smells blood.

Killary hasn't been charged with a goddam thing and it looks like this war mongering biatch will keep skating. Suck that up buttercups.

Does anyone want to ask me who the "follow along shitheads are?" hehehee

Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came from the throne in the temple, saying, “It is done!”

your time is near jgrange

bend the knee
Come at me bro i'll be ur huckleberry - you know that bro :bandit:

Is it time to post stalk you again crapclown? I will let you determine that.

So I have been lurking the past 10 pages or so to get caught up and man, that was some good reading! I had to pull out the popcorn to keep up with the liberal tears.

jgrange and Cael have been losing their collective minds. They can't handling the winning. I know Trump said we would get tired of all the winning, but man these libtards can't STAND THE WINNING.

The fact of the matter is, your party is is free fall mode. I understand that it is hard, even over a year later, to wrap your heads around what happen. You are left sticking to your "the emails were marked classified after she sent them" statements. Which is false. Even your new God Emperor Comey said in his statement that there were X amount of emails, SENT AT THE TIME marked classified. Nevermind the FACT that phones were destroyed with a hammer and Ipads disappeared. Or the server that was set up in a bathroom. Or the IT support staff that was granted immunity for deleting emails AFTER they were subpoenaed.

None of that matters when it comes to partisan politics.

What matters is that you can have your abortions at the expense of the Tax Payer. That public schools can force you to call your children by the wrong 'gender'. That the Government can dictate who has privilege and who does not. Your PC language that threatens our 1st amendment right.

Your party is losing.

Nothing that your party stands for is supported by the public in general. Even tax reform. It's hard for me to imagine the average tax paying American is upset that their taxes just went down. Time will tell on that one.

And that’s the underlying problem. You and your party have no message that resonates. In conjunction with lack of message, your logic is failing. No honest self-reflecting American thinks there are 98 different genders. This is what liberals are choosing to fight for? Not only that, but if you don’t agree, you should be thrown in jail? That if we choose not to allow those with mental disorders to demand we call them by the wrong pronoun we are somehow morally inferior to those with the disorder?

No thanks. I’ll stick with lower taxes, bigger military, stronger borders, and stronger families.

#MAGA

This guy reads 10 pages of the thread and writes a shitty 7 paragraph summary up about it for attention and we're the ones losing our minds?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Odio still doesn't understand the meaning of irony. How many times do I have to explain this to him?

I dunno buddy. How about you explain the term here, in your safe space. We aren’t looking for the factual definition. We are looking for how ‘irony’ makes you feel.

Can you tell us more about your feelings?

Maybe if we relate the term to colors and whip out some coloring books it will help you rationalize.

Back