Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see when beta rolls out. At this stage I know I wouldn't get invited otherwise. I've smashed them on their forums more often than not to the point they probably don't care for me much. :shrug:
nothing you say or do is going to change their mind. the only hope of them going "ok, fuck, we're sorry we fucked up how do we fix it" is if the game falls on its face.

don't give them a single fucking dime, not a single peny, not a hay penny, NOTHING!

All Tribes fans are going to be upset at this whole ordeal.

Imagine if someone took your favorite story of all time, and used the iconic hero from it to sell crack on the streets under the same exact name.

Making a game with 2 weapon loudouts, regenerating health, and frozen preset classes and slapping the undeserved "Tribes" name on it just to boost sales is a surefire way to stir the TW hive.

Last edited:
All Tribes fans are going to be upset at this whole ordeal.

Imagine if someone took your favorite story of all time, and used the iconic hero from it to sell crack on the streets under the same exact name.

Making a game with 2 weapon loudouts, regenerating health, and frozen preset classes and slapping the undeserved "Tribes" name on it just to boost sales is a surefire way to stir the TW hive.
Shut the fuck up, not too long ago you were one of the faggots riding HiRez's dick the whole time and bitching at us for not liking the direction the game is going in

SaintDude, you've bitched at them enough that they probably won't let you into the beta even if you buy the VIP pack. Hell, they might not allow you to even buy the VIP pack....

Shut the fuck up, not too long ago you were one of the faggots riding HiRez's dick the whole time and bitching at us for not liking the direction the game is going in

Well golly, with such sweet tongues it's hard to imagine why anyone would be anything less than kind to the posters here.

This community is an even bigger let down than HiReZ and Irrational.

I am one of the many convenient targets for your misguided hate.

If you took 20% of the energy all of you spend on hating and converted it into positive constructive energy towards a Tribes game, I would be playing something fun right now.

Thousands of supposed die hard Tribes fans, with money, programming skills, intelligence, and a common goal, all sitting on a sinking boat, talking about how much it sucks to watch the boat go down...... for 11 years....

I've been here a while man, it's getting old.

Well golly, with such sweet tongues it's hard to imagine why anyone would be anything less than kind to the posters here.

This community is an even bigger let down than HiReZ and Irrational.

I am one of the many convenient targets for your misguided hate.

If you took 20% of the energy all of you spend on hating and converted it into positive constructive energy towards a Tribes game, I would be playing something fun right now.

Thousands of supposed die hard Tribes fans, with money, programming skills, intelligence, and a common goal, all sitting on a sinking boat, talking about how much it sucks to watch the boat go down...... for 11 years....

I've been here a while man, it's getting old.
And there you go again. Welcome to TW you thin-skinned faggot

Only issue is I have zero fucking respect for you. You're an arrogant, bandwagoning douchebag and you went from being a total prick to trying to sneak back in and speak for "us" like you weren't talking shit about everybody who didn't like the game before.

So in short shut the fuck up. VetX my ass

Difficult to deny that he has a bit of a point here though...

the dumbest part has to be the fact this game is going to be a bigger failure than any tribes release to date

and that's saying a lot

Is this some kind of sick karma at work?

What did we do to deserve this? :(

i remember when the game was first announced...i was like...well, at least someone is doing something with the ip...better than nothing...and at least it will be better than t:v because it will have support.

is it bad that i think i would be happier with a t:v remake than this game (at this point)??

yes.

because at this stage on their forums most of the yay-sayers are the t:v fans.

and they're not cool bro. not cool at all ...

316697_260407844001562_174337252608622_732149_1548513992_n.jpg

The 3rd Spinfusor was never actually used in T:V. It was from early screenshots only.

:picard:

Reactions: max
you can pre-order it now for $29.99

Tribes Ascend Beta

The Tribes: Ascend VIP Starter Pack (29.99 USD, 24.99 EUR, 19.99 GBP) includes:

VIP Status (Value: $20 USD)
800 Tribes Gold (Value: $10 USD)
30-Day Booster (Value: $15 USD)
Admission to Beta (Value: Priceless!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back