Death Punch Studios filling positions.

I know Bugs wasn't saying anything 'bout you. Just calling out Amadeus. For someone who complains about "shitty tribes-clone fails" or "bad game development" he sure took an interest. He applied to the Ascension team too didn't he? Yuk yuk yuk.

And no I agree with you, teratos has turned douchey over the years. I think his cat died. :(

I know Bugs wasn't saying anything 'bout you. Just calling out Amadeus. For someone who complains about "shitty tribes-clone fails" or "bad game development" he sure took an interest. He applied to the Ascension team too didn't he? Yuk yuk yuk.

And no I agree with you, teratos has turned douchey over the years. I think his cat died. :(
I applied because at the time I didn't realize what an enormous ball of incompetence the team was.

Luckily they wouldn't accept me because I wasn't a Ren fanboy (go figure).

And the difference between Vega and Asscension is that we actually realized we're not up to the task and quit, instead of dicking around for 4 years making shitty scripts and models.

its hilarious when random nerds try to make a game... i wonder what % of such attempts actually went anywhere. league of legends comes to mind and it still shows that it was a random nerd project

Last edited:
the world needs more people with dreams, no talent, and a large need to be heard
Code:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 450
User Name 	Posts
leeleatherwood 	  74
NoFiX 	          38
HaPpY 	          38
Amadeus 	  37
ChewSpitt 	  33
opsayo 	          31
Milk-Man 	  25
dangerdee 	  18
AnubiS 	          18
2good@tribes.com  15
Joemomma5000 	  15
Dare              14
Rooster128 	  11
Scuzzle 	  10
cyanide 	  10

Who's got the need to be heard here? The guy that is actually producing content (which he is doing, no matter how simple anyone claims it to be) and is fielding just about every single question coming his way, while remaining positive? Or the people who have made the same post (LOL U DUMB) 30 - 40 times? Who are the real attention whores here?

see this is sort of like the specialymics where lilwoody is the star athelete... there will be those few koolaid drinkers who cheer him on... but the rest of the world will laugh seeing this tard party for what it is.

and everytime he posts his progress its sort of like this:
congratulations.jpeg

Bugs & Rooster bonding over their dislike of me. How cute.
I guess that's what happens when you're a colossal faggot.

I almost said "you'd think you'd catch on", but you're the guy who was oblivious to the fact that his project is a fucking trainwreck for half a decade. Your pattern recognition skills are demonstrably below a mosquito's level.

i mean if ur saying amadeus and chewspitt are unhappy with their lives i am not disagreeing

Haha I really did a number on you huh?

I've only posted in this forum maybe once since you left as admin and when I did I was being helpful. You see the pattern here? Get over it faggot.

Back