Death Punch Studios filling positions.

00cool%20story%20bro.jpg

Back to the subject, hows the project going so far? Any update?

ive been working on my truck irl for the past couple days.

95 isuzu rodeo with a 350 swapped in.

today i got some work done. milk asked me for dangerous crossing to test skiing better. I also worked alot on the skiing. as soon as im done with dangerous crossing im going to put out a patch to nofix and milk to test. should be done today.

Fuck yeah!

Does that engine you are using use tiles for base skins like in T1?

Could it do cel shading?

If by tiles you are referring to to images in squares (256x256, 512x512, etc) then yes the engine can use that. It has a multitude of ways of doing things but for the T1 models I used the standard tile based images because thats whats Tribes uses.

Yes it can also do Cel Shading, but i have not played with it.

I hope Milk doesnt mind, but I woke up this Morning and he has created a nice wallpaper. Hes very good at this Photoshop, I almost cry whenever I have to use it.

Im gonna see if he can make a black version.

renegades%20wallpaper.png

Death Punch Studios

Attached is an image of the Renegades Medium Armor:

http://heavenswail2.com/renegades/images/GroupShot.png
GroupShot.png

Oh really?

halo elite reach - Google Search

http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Reach/images/screenshots/80610/CUTOUTS/1920/Reach_EliteRanger.jpg

I'm sure all likeness to the Halo elite is purely coincidental.
IDK if this project is just a huge troll- it seems like it. But you know, if you really wanna go for unoriginal art, steal another mod team's name, bash other mod teams, and then try to run a game project under the name "Death Punch Studios" then by all means good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

Alright, this is already too much TW for me today. Cya peeps.

Yes the polycount one is the same model, purchased from the original modeler at:

BEO2K10 Droid

Like I said, purchased, for commercial game use. Its not uncommon in the gaming industry. Its alot cheaper to contract or purchase work than it is to hire someone to do it.

Have fun ;)

Back