[Official] Burn Hollywood burn

who am I fooling? I don't give a fuck really. If I did I would have to care about everything and the world is kind of brutal. Best not to let it get you down and just see it as a numbers game. Some will, some won't, so what! NEXT!

People don't care either.. or we wouldn't have the current measles outbreak.. or another round of polio like disease.

No one gives a fuck

Proof?

b2805f39-43fc-4369-9535-d5070af0f6f1.png

I rest my case

i have to admit, you are dedicated

We all can't wait to see what flip turns this into.

Have to admit sometimes when I'm raging against the globalists I read his stuff to help me get it out.

Anyway we just need to get the human race past the point where it's acceptable to mess around with our genes to enhance us, and then we'll see this buggy start to rock.

Last edited:
Lord we pray you would continue to rain fire down on your enemies. We pray that the fires would continue until well past the people repent of their wicked ways. We pray their crops, businesses, homes and down to their system of government, would be decimated. We pray that anyone who followed them in their wicked ways would feel the tinge in or outside of the land. We pray that the Babylonian institution that has dispossessed your land from the holy and righteous would come crashing down, and the inheritance of the wise and righteous would be the stars. We pray not that they would die, but that their offspring to the 10th generation would serve your people and would be reminded of these affairs in a thousand years of the servitude to your people in restitution for what they have done in past centuries.

We pray that their barren offspring would be inflicted by wasting disease and unending hard ship. We do not pray for their death. We pray that they will be forced to bow at the gates of the righteous for more than a thousand years during which time they can be free to repent for the actions of their fathers who scorned their duty and attempted to destroy North America on the cusp of a galactic crusade as your emissaries to the stars.

Lord we pray you would continue to rain fire down on your enemies. We pray that the fires would continue until well past the people repent of their wicked ways. We pray their crops, businesses, homes and down to their system of government, would be decimated. We pray that anyone who followed them in their wicked ways would feel the tinge in or outside of the land. We pray that the Babylonian institution that has dispossessed your land from the holy and righteous would come crashing down, and the inheritance of the wise and righteous would be the stars. We pray not that they would die, but that their offspring to the 10th generation would serve your people and would be reminded of these affairs in a thousand years of the servitude to your people in restitution for what they have done in past centuries.

We pray that their barren offspring would be inflicted by wasting disease and unending hard ship. We do not pray for their death. We pray that they will be forced to bow at the gates of the righteous for more than a thousand years during which time they can be free to repent for the actions of their fathers who scorned their duty and attempted to destroy North America on the cusp of a galactic crusade as your emissaries to the stars.

welcome back togowack happy you came out firing full cyclinders with a galactic crusade comment

an illegal immigrant, a homeless asshole, and/or another insane deranged/arsonist started this fire

so who am I to talk the rich hollywood celebs who love those people out of the warm embrace of what they have asked for

what they elected GAVIN GREWSOM of SAN FRAN to turn the entire state into?

yeah it's those shit libs fault not the government defunding of federal land reeeeeee libs hollywierd /cascade of nonsensical picture spam

Back