[PICS] Paradise

Honestly i'm just so jealous of all the space and nature you guys get over there. The Netherlands is just so fucking boring. I mean we've got some nice places to visit, but nothing could be described as remote. I just want to be able to go out into the wild and meet no one for days. Been living in Amsterdam for nine years now but i'm more and more getting fed up with city life. Might even consider migrating to another country in the future.

P.S. Looking good there Redmund. :sunny:

The UP is a place most people don't know about, for some reason.
I spent a lot of time in Copper Harbor, and in Presque Isle county, Porcupine Mountains, et cetera.

Lavan_Michigan.jpg
Nice bitch-tits and tucked t-shirt and white socks and no belt lmao

Honestly i'm just so jealous of all the space and nature you guys get over there. The Netherlands is just so fucking boring. I mean we've got some nice places to visit, but nothing could be described as remote. I just want to be able to go out into the wild and meet no one for days. Been living in Amsterdam for nine years now but i'm more and more getting fed up with city life. Might even consider migrating to another country in the future.

P.S. Looking good there Redmund. :sunny:

Even with our population there are thousands of places you can go and never see a human. I love that part

The UP is a place most people don't know about, for some reason.
I spent a lot of time in Copper Harbor, and in Presque Isle county, Porcupine Mountains, et cetera.

Lavan_Michigan.jpg

Tucked in shirt that is two sizes too big, no belt. White socks. Looks like your blind mother dressed you and is forcing you to take the Picture.

I want to feel pity for you something awful.

fyi the oversize t-shirt tucked into knee-length shorts w/ no belt is a time honored tradition at boy scout camps

it's patriotic, and u guys clearly hate america and love isis and the country of dubai if ur bagging on the style

I saw a cooking show about the Yooper, might have been Andrew Zimmern.
It was pretty cool, lots of inbred northern Europeans.

I could go one of those big golden pasties right now

Last edited:
Back