[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

duh, orange man is bad

they are programmed with this personal suspicion

6r4pte6f49r11.jpg

beta tested

phaytal thinks he has it all figured out

but has a proven inability to even figure out what other people tell him to think about

DUNNING^KRUGER

I disagree, I believe phaytal to simply be suffering from severe, Trump induced cognitive dissonance. Over 8 years, the left convinced themselves that they were untouchable in the general election, that every Democrat candidate would have 65M votes or more moving forward, and that no Republican (let alone a Trump) would ever win. Then they convinced themselves that the electoral college wouldn't actually vote for him. Then they convinced themselves that there was some vast Russian conspiracy to rig the election. Then they convinced themselves that the economy would collapse immediately. Then they convinced themselves that we'd be in a nuclear war with North Korea. Then they convinced themselves that there are death camps. Then they convinced themselves that he'd be impeached at any moment. Then they convinced themselves that he'd resign before the midterms. Then they convinced themselves that they were surrounded by secret Nazis.

They have spent nearly 4 years convincing themselves of things that either never happened, or will never happen. At this point, it's far easier to slip into the comfortable spot of believing in some vast, unproven criminal conspiracy rather than recognize the incredibly uncomfortable truth of having been wrong on just about everything they believed and admitting that a game show host with character issues isn't the one dimensional demon they've portrayed him as, nor is the country suffering from the catastrophe they thought his presidency would be.

I disagree, I believe phaytal to simply be suffering from severe, Trump induced cognitive dissonance. Over 8 years, the left convinced themselves that they were untouchable in the general election, that every Democrat candidate would have 65M votes or more moving forward, and that no Republican (let alone a Trump) would ever win. Then they convinced themselves that the electoral college wouldn't actually vote for him. Then they convinced themselves that there was some vast Russian conspiracy to rig the election. Then they convinced themselves that the economy would collapse immediately. Then they convinced themselves that we'd be in a nuclear war with North Korea. Then they convinced themselves that there are death camps. Then they convinced themselves that he'd be impeached at any moment. Then they convinced themselves that he'd resign before the midterms. Then they convinced themselves that they were surrounded by secret Nazis.

They have spent nearly 4 years convincing themselves of things that either never happened, or will never happen. At this point, it's far easier to slip into the comfortable spot of believing in some vast, unproven criminal conspiracy rather than recognize the incredibly uncomfortable truth of having been wrong on just about everything they believed and admitting that a game show host with character issues isn't the one dimensional demon they've portrayed him as, nor is the country suffering from the catastrophe they thought his presidency would be.

:lol:

Don't lump me in with triple.

:lol:

Don't lump me in with triple.

then don't act like him

don't be the JIM ACOSTA of TW POSTERs

we aren't children.......you can't trick us with easily refutable low iq mind tricks

just speak the truth and we will do the same

you say you want to get to the bottom of the Russia thing.......then you say you can't wait to see Trump's tax returns.

which is it? Oh yeah.......ANY.MEANS.NECESSARY

you don't give a fuck about Russia, you care about more tax code violations and discrepancies

we got that.....we got enough of it from triple

it didn't work he :ctrlk:

none of the arrests have anything to do with Russia

yet you brag that it was a good use of time and money (as in the RUSSIAN MEDDLING INVESTIGATION)

that you care about Russia, but everyone knows, from all sides, it has nothing to do with Russia anymore

yet you say continue at any amount of time or cost

Tkhrzz6.jpg

DON"T LUMP ME IN WITH TRIPLE

To be fair he is coming around to the fact he was purposely mislead. It wasn't like he fell for some 2 bit street magician act. It was a highly coordinated, very well funded, and methodical operation he fell victim to. Perhaps a bit of understanding is in order.

Look at the two diametrically opposed terms they fight for: globalism and identity politics. They would have us fighting against each other for years and that would be all about global control. We do not need special laws for different groups of people. No need to convolute what's right and wrong for all.

Was Obama's current buddy George Bush (JR) A clown allowing others to speak for him? Because from what I remember he was deemed a racist and ridiculed all through his presidency by the leftist MSM. He was civil to the media and in return he was spit upon for every decision (Not just his bad ones for both terms)...

So who's bringing the circus exactly? From what I see it's the talking Muppet heads on TV. The choice of President is irrelevant when it comes to a Republican candidate. They (msm) were literally propping up Jeb! "I like turdles" as a candidate to fall against Hillary.

are you serious or just trolling, because with all of you i'm not sure i can tell anymore and frankly i'm not sure it matters

are you serious or just trolling, because with all of you i'm not sure i can tell anymore and frankly i'm not sure it matters

no he's just trolling, obviously jeb would have won against hillary, unlike trump.

:picard2:

nice?

edit- sorry you referred to the last blurb about the MSM floating jeb.. i didn't even read that part, i was focused on the stupider part above it

Last edited:
Look at the two diametrically opposed terms they fight for: globalism and identity politics. They would have us fighting against each other for years and that would be all about global control. We do not need special laws for different groups of people. No need to convolute what's right and wrong for all.

what was macron's dog shit statement of the week?

nationalism is the poison of patriotism?

or something like that..........uhh yeah

wtf is patriotism if it doesn't involve borders and a nation

pa·tri·ot·ism
/ˈpātrēəˌtizəm/
noun
the quality of being patriotic; vigorous support for one's country.

ONES COUNTRY

are they patriotic about global citizenry that knows of no common law, land, people or purpose. whose only identity is in the form of globally banked money and the lives that it can own and ruin?

the orwellian doublespeak is at a point where only the sub 60 iq could possibly buy any of it.......and now we know why they need 3rd world immigrants to invade our lands sooooooooooooo bad

otherwise the gig and game is up for them (not us)

Wasn’t this investigation begun due to the steele dossiere that was decredited and later found out to be financed by fusion GPS which had been paid by Hillary c’s campaign for ‘opposition research’ and then the dossier was ‘leaked’ by McCain to the press? It’s been such a long time, can’t really recall how a country with a smaller GDP than Spain is such a big threat to the US. Hell, they don’t even have the capacity to dry dock their 1 aircraft carrier anymore. Out of all the hundreds of countries in the world THIS ONE country ruined the 2016 election with Facebook memes. I mean, maybe I’m old fashioned but if I was a foreign power looking at Hillary c and I have the capacity to possibly stop the catastrophic humanity disaster that would be the Syria/Libya land invasion then ya I guess I’d have to do something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Former Infowars editor Jerome Corsi says he expects Mueller indictment in the coming days for something he said back in 2016 that was on his computer.

Corsi was subpoenaed on Aug. 28 to appear before Mueller’s grand jury. He appeared on Sept. 21 and again last Friday.

Mueller is going for the perjury trap on Corsi in hopes it applies pressure on Roger Stone.

Corsi said that he provided investigators with two computers he used in 2016 as well as his cell phone. He also provided the FBI with information to access his email accounts.

Mueller’s team has been investigating whether Corsi and Stone had prior knowledge of Wikileaks’ plans to release Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s stolen emails.

Still no Russian Collusion.

All these pundits shure r gok look reel dum wen thar ain’t no russkies behind clintcunts failure hee yuk hee yuk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back