RDR2

:rofl:

Gamers have exploited the moral freedom granted to the player’s free-roaming character, the outlaw Arthur Morgan, to shoot and beat these female characters, to throw them down mineshafts and feed them to alligators. Something of a competition has emerged on YouTube, with some videos uploaded to the theme of “kill annoying feminist” ratcheting up millions of hits.

There have been calls for these games to prohibit the capacity of players to inflict violence against women, as the game already prohibits acts of harm against children.

fb67b37c-80f6-49d5-9b68-188244e26879.png

Red Dead Redemption 2: calls to ban violence against women in games are too simplistic | Van Badham | Games | The Guardian

These games were founded on breaking societal norms. Similar to southpark. I don't understand why kids are off limits?

These games were founded on breaking societal norms. Similar to southpark. I don't understand why kids are off limits?

it's simple: killing kids gets you an AO rating. you can't sell games rated AO. the end

like the whole hot coffee thing years ago. totally cool to sell kids a game about murdering hundreds of people, but if we show pixelated humping, that is ADULTS ONLY

pretty insane. it would be funny if the AO rating comes back full force because graphics/ai got too good

This game is freaking me out. So I have worked hard and saved through my whole career. I have been frugal but I have purchased what was needed and made the rest. I have not cheated the system and tried to counterfeit gold. I have earned mine.

I have more than 14 gold bars from treasure and various other enterprises. Sure I am no saint but overall, I am a good person. and now, I am sick. Not confined to a wheelchair or anything but limited.

Yet, I still don't have enough to completely go away and the NPCs still give me shit.

WTF?

Back