Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

SonGohan said:
BTW, skinny people are a minority in the US now.

(Ahh, much better to be back in my own skin)
Thought you were banned or something....

And it was just a suggestion GFG :p

No, just over at a friends who has a member account. Couldn't log out/log in cause Opera is weird over there. Had to use his.

I left work at page 20.I get home and its on 42...WTF...Did anything good in happen between 20 and 42 or is it just one big fat joke......

Deusii said:
I left work at page 20.I get home and its on 42...WTF...Did anything good in happen between 20 and 42 or is it just one big fat joke......
Mav is what happened. Entertaining read.

Goddamn GFG. I was all defending you.
(well not really, I was trying to help you make a dignified exit).

But Jesus fucking christ. Go away. Please.

I really hope the guy is ok, I hope possibly it will show everyone in the future to calm down a bit (though probaly not)

Mav said:
why should i? huh? none of these bastards ever take a fucking break

every god damn day, i can find at least one thread, someone has to open their mouth and say somethin about me

all the fucking time

i cant even idle in #tribalwar half the time, its like the elephant coffee table syndrom, once fucking vile fuckers know im there it doesnt stop half the time

fuck'em let them take the fucking break

almost 3 god damn years, im not abou to take a fucking break

im just getting started

thought i was the vindictive asshole before eh, aint seen nothin yet

nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, for you risk turning his war into a crusade

and yes the nothing to lose..........but fat joke has been done, fuck you get new material, come up with something i aint heard if ya such a good flamer

BRING IT ON

you know mav, i've never replied in a thread that was about you, or in a thread that you become so defendent in. i tried my best to avoid it, but after reading your posts, i realized i need to put my 411 in.

first off, seek medical help. counciling perhaps. i honestly don't believe TW is to be blamed for all your anger. TW makes up about 5% of it; 95% of it is IRL.

i'll gladly admit i'm FAT. WOO is me. but do i let it get to me? no. hell, i joke about it. am i proud of being fat? not necessarly. It seems to me that everytime someone talks about you, or to you, you become this whiny ass. this is why people make fun of you; It has nothing to do with your weight. You're assuming we're all attacking you about your weight, which is completely inaccurate. You've become into this flamboyant "thing" in which you automatically assume we're attacking you about you're weight only. At this point, you get all riled up and pissy. You even began to tell certain people to "fuck off" when in reality they were trying to give you a piece of advice, but somehow you turned that into a personal attack.

have you even bothered trying to find posts that aren't trying to insult you and giving advice? It seems to me you you screen out the good ones, but leave the ones that arent useful, and build up anger. sometimes you'll get some advice and reword it so it sounds like a personal attack.

Do yourself a favor mav.. find help. like i said before, this anger of yours isn't due to tribalwar. it's all out there in the real world. You seem like a good guy, but at times people need help to get their act together and you're one of them.
as for me, it took me a few years to get over the insults i got, getting picked on.Everyone has had shit happen to them. my mom getting her ass beat almost every 3 hrs at my house and getting my ass whopped by my dad till i bled almost on a weekly basis didn't help me much.

remember mav...It takes only one person to decide how your life is going to be; and that's you. weather you want it to continue like this or not, is up to you.

Why do you fucking bother?

Mav says people fuck with him because he is different.
CORRECT ANSWER: People fuck with him because he is an idiot.

Mav cant believe that making fun of people online doesnt necessarily mean they are bad people IRL.
CORRECT ANSWER: if an online persona is a direct reflection of who you really are, mav is a redneck psycho with no grasp on the "grown up adult world". The guy is like 22 and still refers to people as "padawan" and has never kissed a grrrl.

He will learn. I have faith.

Last edited:
Alfred_Neuman said:
you know mav, i've never replied in a thread that was about you, or in a thread that you become so defendent in. i tried my best to avoid it, but after reading your posts, i realized i need to put my 411 in.

first off, seek medical help. counciling perhaps. i honestly don't believe TW is to be blamed for all your anger. TW makes up about 5% of it; 95% of it is IRL.

i'll gladly admit i'm FAT. WOO is me. but do i let it get to me? no. hell, i joke about it. am i proud of being fat? not necessarly. It seems to me that everytime someone talks about you, or to you, you become this whiny ass. this is why people make fun of you; It has nothing to do with your weight. You're assuming we're all attacking you about your weight, which is completely inaccurate. You've become into this flamboyant "thing" in which you automatically assume we're attacking you about you're weight only. At this point, you get all riled up and pissy. You even began to tell certain people to "fuck off" when in reality they were trying to give you a piece of advice, but somehow you turned that into a personal attack.

have you even bothered trying to find posts that aren't trying to insult you and giving advice? It seems to me you you screen out the good ones, but leave the ones that arent useful, and build up anger. sometimes you'll get some advice and reword it so it sounds like a personal attack.

Do yourself a favor mav.. find help. like i said before, this anger of yours isn't due to tribalwar. it's all out there in the real world. You seem like a good guy, but at times people need help to get their act together and you're one of them.
as for me, it took me a few years to get over the insults i got, getting picked on.Everyone has had shit happen to them. my mom getting her ass beat almost every 3 hrs at my house and getting my ass whopped by my dad till i bled almost on a weekly basis didn't help me much.

remember mav...It takes only one person to decide how your life is going to be; and that's you. weather you want it to continue like this or not, is up to you.

i disagree with some of the shit you post, but i think that this is a pretty good post.

Mav seems pretty insecure, especially when he tries to play off these jokes. He can either learn to accept being chubby and being mocked, or he's going to have to do something about it (exercise prly).

I think this thread should have effectively ended right after Vampire's ownage post. Too bad Mav completely ignored it as if he forgot to click that page.

ive read the first page and some random page somewhere around 21 and i cant believe this is still going

Back