Tribes 20th Anniversary - November 30th to December 2nd (updated info!) by Lyon - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary - November 30th to December 2nd (updated info!)
Page 1 of 8
Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 10-29-2018, 20:10
The Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend is almost here! I have done my best to advertise the event through TribalWar, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, BluesNews, etc. We are just about one month away and I am trying to make a final push. It would be awesome if everyone could help me spread the event information. You can point your friends to this thread, PlayT1.com, Tribes Talk Discord, this Facebook event Starsiege: Tribes 20th Anniversary, or directly to the Eventbrite links below. Whatever you think is best.

The Tribes 20th Anniversary Event is scheduled for Friday, November 30th - Sunday, December 2nd. I have put together a calendar of events (subject to change) which can be viewed here: Tribes 20th Anniversary Calendar. There will be at least two Base servers running, one for pubs and one for pickup games. There will also be LT, Arena/Duel, and Team Rabbit servers running.

For the 20th Anniversary Reunion Weekend all you need to do is download one of the configs from PlayT1.com or from [2017] Tribes1 Stuff - Full configs by Groove - TribalWar Forums and start playing. I can guarantee that all the configs on PlayT1.com have the Windows8/10 registry fix included in the zip, instructions for how to optimize graphics settings, and will work on a modern computer. It is not necessary but I would love it if everyone who planned to attend would sign up here, Tribes 1 20th Anniversary Reunion Weekend Tickets, Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite.

For those of you playing in the LT Tournament, first and foremost you can sign up as an individual or as a team. So either find all your old buds and BYO Team of 2-8 people or sign up as an individual and we will find a team for you. Secondly, it will consist of two phases: a Swiss style tournament on Saturday and a knockout tournament on Sunday. The Swiss style tournament will determine seeding for the knockout tournament.

If you plan to play in the LT tournament I need you to register here Tribes 1 20th Anniversary LT Tournament Tickets, Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite. You can register as an Individual or a Group/Team. If you register as an Individual you will be assigned to a team. If you register as a Group and don't have enough players we will assign Individual players to your team. If you register as a Group and have enough players for the tournament then you are all set. Registration is closing on November 23rd so start putting your crew together.

TLDR:
  1. Tribes 20th Anniversary is Friday, November 30th - Sunday, December 2nd
  2. LT Tournament is the same weekend and can be joined as an individual or BYO Team. Saturday is a Swiss style tournament to determine team seeding and then Sunday is the knockout tournament. You must register on Eventbrite, registration will close November 23rd.
  3. Calendar of events can be found here: Tribes 20th Anniversary Calendar
  4. Join the Tribes Talk Discord
  5. Share the event with anyone you still keep in contact with from Tribes!

Sponsored Links
fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 10-29-2018, 20:56
people still have desktop computers? i've been laptop only for like a decade.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 10-30-2018, 04:22
people still use laptops? I've been smoking dmt only and imagining using electronics for like a decade.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 10-30-2018, 11:27
people still smoke dmt? ive been mainlining it only for like a decade

Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 10-30-2018, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
yeah last year i was able to use my config, i didnt want that stupid t:v radar ****

but there was something that caused me to lag, bugs and i were talking a lot but idk
also i believe groove is planning to release a throwback config. basically a 2018 config that looks exactly like 1998/9. it has a mini map but you can turn it off with the click of a button.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 10-30-2018, 19:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
also i believe groove is planning to release a throwback config. basically a 2018 config that looks exactly like 1998/9. it has a mini map but you can turn it off with the click of a button.
Page me when this works. ROFLMAO!

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 10-30-2018, 21:57
IN

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 10-30-2018, 23:12
Kicking all Ur asses again? Count me in

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 10-31-2018, 05:09
I vote 20 more years.

Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 11-01-2018, 13:43
For those of you who want to play in the LT tournament visit this thread, 20th Anniversary LT Tournament Teams by Lyon - TribalWar Forums, post there/sign up on Eventbrite/join the Tribes Talk discord.

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 11-03-2018, 14:43

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
12 - 11-04-2018, 00:30

gim
VeteranX
Old
13 - 11-04-2018, 21:15
sup doe

2:37
Veteran4
Old
14 - 11-05-2018, 18:22
Can I play still ?

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 11-06-2018, 01:09
But what if I'm terrabad and have no coordination?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 11-06-2018, 01:22
o come on now, terraforce had some coordination

i think

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 11-06-2018, 01:57
som1 gon get spit on

TypicallyTerrible
Veteran++
Old
18 - 11-06-2018, 17:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
It ain't 1998 if it doesn't have Software Mode available.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 11-06-2018, 20:14
Can you just make one button that signs me up for everything?

When are LT teams being announced and schedule released?

Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 11-06-2018, 20:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Can you just make one button that signs me up for everything?

When are LT teams being announced and schedule released?
still working on how to handle the LT teams tbqh. was thinking byo5 if you wanted to play with friends. if you don't have any tribes friends left we would assign you to a team.

the byo5 format favors the existing player base heavily though since obviously we can field teams of active players who all know each other and play together a lot. i am still working on this with the tribal illuminati.

any thoughts or opinions on the matter would be welcome.

Page 1 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary - November 30th to December 2nd (updated info!)

Social Website Bullshit