Krayvok's thread got deleted?

last night, i had a dream that my personal info was posted (specifically whatever is left of my Friendster account from 12 years ago) and i went into panic mode and closed the browser and ran away from the computer

when i woke up, my bed was filled with diarrhea and partially chewed corn niblets

Mofo was just posting stupid, albeit repeatedly posting stupid.

Kray posted personal.

We are used to stupid here, stupid amuses some of us, sure it get annoying sometimes and makes the poster look even more stupid but it's mostly harmless.

Posting personal info about someone other than yourself is just plain wrong. I am surprised it doesn't say somewhere in the rules that it's an instantly bannable offense.

Thanks for getting rid of that kind of nexting crap, don't want it here , don't need it here.

:spineyes:

Mofo was just posting stupid, albeit repeatedly posting stupid.

Kray posted personal.

We are used to stupid here, stupid amuses some of us, sure it get annoying sometimes and makes the poster look even more stupid but it's mostly harmless.

Posting personal info about someone other than yourself is just plain wrong. I am surprised it doesn't say somewhere in the rules that it's an instantly bannable offense.

Thanks for getting rid of that kind of nexting crap, don't want it here , don't need it here.

If I was smarter this is what I would have posted, minus the : spineyes:

I guess I missed this, would someone be kind enough to pm me krayvoks personal info, I'm going to ruin his life.

I find it quite fascinating that some "retardspeak" is humorous while other times, it pisses me the fuck off.

Is it just me? Is all humor nowadays just stupid white guy shit?

YOU DECIDE

I find it quite fascinating that some "retardspeak" is humorous while other times, it pisses me the fuck off.

Is it just me? Is all humor nowadays just stupid white guy shit?

YOU DECIDE

somedays I am in the mood to watch duck dynasty others shakespeare, it's a mystery as to why.

I also don't know why I like watching your sig.

I'm really just so disappointed in all parties involved. I really am.

Yeah.

P8ilx0e.gif

Isn't he the one with the $5 footlong?

Yeah he used to work for subway now he travels around to Best Buys and sells cable TV for them or something.

It is kind of pathetic to see people calling for a ban on Krayvok or BadMoFo for posting personal info or being a shit poster... Why not ban Dweasel for being a shit poster and those who keep posting his personal info. How is that any different? Yeah the guy is a fucking scumbag but it is still nexting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Rayn I get deleting the krayvok thread I totally do but why would u not even delete the thread where badmofo just Google bombs my name u let this guy get away with everything then he sets a double standard by complaining when any shit happens to him

He claimed I was that smurf sharty and I asked u to smurf check for me to prove it wasn't me and u couldn't even back me when he lied

Part.of it is my own fault for trolling him so I see your point but I don't get y u defend this guy now

Some of your admining has been to defensive of shit posters lately

Last edited:
Maybe you didn't read, Street....

mofo's info was removed after like, 10 mins, by Kravyok himself.

Meanwhile, Krayvok's info sat there for an hour or 2.

The removal of the thread protected Kray, not Mofo.

OK I guess I read it wrong why is everyone a sperg these days wtf

Between tpk mofo and krqyvok we hav e trifecta of spergs

The TPK thread was great. That was either the biggest troll ever done in GD or TPK is nuts (for whatever reason).

Back