> Tebow

I think he is as bad as most rookie QBs out there, with few exception. That said, he needs to play some other position. I think the media manufactures a lot of this bullshit.

Why do teams take black QBs or white-wanting-to-be-black QBs as #1 draft picks? So it worked one time. It failed like 75 other times. What makes these teams think that this time will be different?

well they sure as shit won't stop now with cam newton playing how he is

I think he is as bad as most rookie QBs out there, with few exception. That said, he needs to play some other position. I think the media manufactures a lot of this bullshit.

I think he can play QB if he can show that his decision making can improve quickly. I think his natural instinct is to Ben Roethlisberger (and holy shit, I spelled that right on the first try!) every play and never throw the ball away. He could just out athlete people in college, so wtf would you toss the ball oob. So that along with having a shit throwing motion (which he has changed), he had/has a lot of work to do.

But his job as QB is considerably harder than most new QBs, cuz he can run the ball. So when do you throw the ball away? When do you tuck and run? When do you scramble and make a play downfield? Someone like Orton never has to think about that shit, he just makes his checks then throws the ball away if it's not there. Infinitely easier job.

And the football that Tebow's played that has taught him when to do what doesn't work now in the NFL against superior athletes, so he has to learn that shit all over. He'll never be Vick, but he can be decent if he learns that shit quickly. But I don't think he has the head for it and I think he'll end up failing or at least being pulled before he could do it.

last game he was sacked 7 times

Yah, but he held the ball way too long, most of these were his own fault. His decision making was terrible.

josh mcdaniels trading away

- franchise qb
- top 10 wr
- half-decent white rb
- many future picks

obviously has nothing to do with their problems

edit: oh yeah and spending a fucking first and more trading up for tim teblow

tebow isnt the problem in denver

john fox is the problem

but qb's usually take the blame first

Orton wasn't the problem either

and Fox isn't the problem

It was the shitty drafts they've had for a while now. Picking Tebow in the 1st round was bad. Most of their draft picks of the past few years (excluding last year) have been bad. They just don't have the talent. Their mass exodus of talent at wide receiver has left them very little there. Their O line is built for passing, but they run the ball most of the time. Their defense is young and old and just not that good. When they had Culter and the receivers that they had at that time (and then for a while with Orton), they had a pretty good passing attack and little else. Now they definitely don't have that, but they haven't really improved anything else either except for McGahee being decent.

Last edited:
most QBs blew their first year, but that trend seems to be changing

look at all the rookies doing decent right now, it's unprecedented

and then you have tebow :/

i guess that faggot didnt pray enough to be a good QB, or god is teaching him a lesson or somesuch lunacy

Makes me laugh how Tebow talks about God a bit, and yet every wide receiver is bending there knee on every touchdown, yet you don't see them getting harassed.

I don't think our saviour gives a crap about football, I don't think God has anything to do with it, if they want to pray for everyone coming out without injury though, I'm good with that or they pray to be grateful for the opportunity they have to play a game for a living sure.

But God doesn't give a crap about the 6 points you just put on the board, imho.

Tebow > Ryan Leaf

Clearly he's the type of QB who needs a few years behind a solid starter to learn. He got tossed in the fire way too soon and although there have been many new QB's who can handle the pressure, he certainly isn't the first who can't.

Having said that I don't think he will ever amount to much anyway.

By the way fun fact. In the 98 draft Leaf was expected to go #1 with Indy getting the first pick. Instead they went with who was considered the #2 choice...Mr Peyton Manning.

Last edited:
while we're on fun facts: did you know joe namath once guaranteed a super bowl victory?

Spoiler

Tebow may be shit rotten, but to blame Denver's "rebuilding" phase on him is a stretch. Since Denver is in the Suck for Luck race, they should keep starting him. Don't be surprised when he wins some games though.

Back