Predict whether Trump will be impeached and convicted in the Senate

Percent chance Trump is impeached and convicted in the Senate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol at anyone who believes there is any actual difference between Democrats and Republicans. 2 party system is an illusion. They been working together to pick our pockets for many years now.

Lol at anyone who believes there is any actual difference between Democrats and Republicans. 2 party system is an illusion. They been working together to pick our pockets for many years now.

^ this

and because Orange Hitler is an outsider, they want him gone

I imagine Trump has made things pretty awkward to the many politicians he bought when he was just a businessman.

Regarding 50% of public supporting impeachment, I think there's a lot of Trump supporters that also want impeachment as it makes the dems appear even crazier and more extreme.

I think it's too early to ask people to guess whether or not it is going to happen because the impeachment inquiry won't be open to the public for another week. My guess now isn't a very intelligent one because I don't know what evidence they have.

After we know what they know, I'll be a lot more sure about whether or not he's going to be removed from office. Also, lol @ people that think it is a sure thing already-- those that voted 0% or 100%. I hope these people are joking.

I think it's too early to ask people to guess whether or not it is going to happen because the impeachment inquiry won't be open to the public for another week. My guess now isn't a very intelligent one because I don't know what evidence they have.

After we know what they know, I'll be a lot more sure about whether or not he's going to be removed from office. Also, lol @ people that think it is a sure thing already-- those that voted 0% or 100%. I hope these people are joking.

You know everything they do, they've been leaking anything they consider remotely damaging to sway public opinion. You had no problem saying it's 20 to 50% likely he will be convicted before seeing any of this supposed secret evidence.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say republicans won't convict their own president less than a year before an election based solely on democrats testifying to democrats that they didn't like something Trump did.

all these radical democrats who donated to his campaign in exchange for diplomatic corps jobs are out to get him

You're an alcoholic woman-beater.

Bill Clinton was saved by a completely partisan vote in the senate even though there was irrefutable evidence of his guilt. He was disbarred because of it. What makes you think the outcome of this sham is going to go any different? The parties, regardless of their like or dislike of their leader, aren’t going to eat their own. Figure it out.

You had no problem saying it's 20 to 50% likely he will be convicted before seeing any of this supposed secret evidence.

Incorrect, I had a big problem. That's my best guess with what I know now.
When the depositions and the public phase of his impeachment begins, I'll know more.

Incorrect, I had a big problem. That's my best guess with what I know now.
When the depositions and the public phase of his impeachment begins, I'll know more.

yo vanster

u were pretty sure about russia

like 100% sure

Despite the fact that are 50000 reasons to impeach the son of the bitch, I personally don't believe (that much) it will happen. USA has institutions that are mature enough to find solutions for all the crap he made.

Despite the fact that are 50000 reasons to impeach the son of the bitch, I personally don't believe (that much) it will happen. USA has institutions that are mature enough to find solutions for all the crap he made.

look at this fucking noob euroscum, thinking he knows anything about what's going on here in the US.

Back