Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Aestis said:
Hmm... mage only robes? I am healer/confessor =/ I'd love to find a robe like that
Well the one I've seen which is the one I'm wearing is for Mage Class only but I've seen other items, most notably in Khar at the Hammersmith, that have similar bumps for Healers. They're spendy though ... like 25K and higher.

ZugZug said:
Yeah, the descriptions of classes in the documentation fucking sucks.

It's ok, at 27 I have nearly 800 mana w/ +10 percent mana regen because I read that wrong. Raising my int now, it's like 72 but I'm gonna try and go for some monster int rune

Error|550 said:
Well the one I've seen which is the one I'm wearing is for Mage Class only but I've seen other items, most notably in Khar at the Hammersmith, that have similar bumps for Healers. They're spendy though ... like 25K and higher.

Those also take hammer skill which sucks

What kind of training points do you guys get each level? I get 6 per level

zugzug, is there a reason to GM in hide and in sneak? Im planning on only GMn in sneak unless there is some profound reason to GM in hide as well.

MaD_ReBeL said:
zugzug, is there a reason to GM in hide and in sneak? Im planning on only GMn in sneak unless there is some profound reason to GM in hide as well.

i don't know. im watchin yer IGN thread to see what other people say. i was hoping i could skip Hide for the most part :/

ZugZug said:
i don't know. im watchin yer IGN thread to see what other people say. i was hoping i could skip Hide for the most part :/
well, its appears to be a trade off. if you want to disappear real fast and be hard to detect then hide is good. fuck, now im torn. ill have to sacrifice the poison trap and possibly dagger master. hmmm.

mother fuck :(

whats funny is my initial build used a shade

ed: okay now im not sure if shades can get bounty hunter, goddammit

;/

Last edited:
MaD_ReBeL said:
well, its appears to be a trade off. if you want to disappear real fast and be hard to detect then hide is good. fuck, now im torn. ill have to sacrifice the poison trap and possibly dagger master. hmmm.

mother fuck :(
None of which works against a Shade anyway ... :rolleyes:

FUCK!!! Can't get this fucking laptop to run the game. Hmmm ... maybe I'll have one of the Desktop monkeys get me a desktop for "research purposes" ...

:D

supposedly shades detect ability is somewhat broken. a high level sneak/hide should still be undetectable to a shade :shrug: information on specifics is still sketchy. i think its a conspiracy to sell more strategy guides.

on the plus side i guess there is a new patch waiting for us. supposed to fix the memory leak :shrug:.

MaD_ReBeL said:
supposedly shades detect ability is somewhat broken. a high level sneak/hide should still be undetectable to a shade :shrug: information on specifics is still sketchy. i think its a conspiracy to sell more strategy guides.

on the plus side i guess there is a new patch waiting for us. supposed to fix the memory leak :shrug:.
Ph33r my l33t d3t3ct10n sk1llz. :D

Fuck! The patch comes out tonight and I've agreed to go on a date ...

Oh well. She's hot and insisting on paying for dinner, so I guess a short meal is in order.

:D

Back