WHERE WAS THE INFO ON TEAMSPEAK THAT THEY ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 10-15-2010, 00:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by nada View Post
i forget why i'm supposed to not take him seriously. "ron paul criticism" in google surprisingly not very fruitful. i'm sure some of you have the haterade links on hand.
he's a creationist

that will pretty much trump anything anyone can offer

cael
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 10-15-2010, 00:36
ron paul wants to legalize the selling of un-pasteurized milk

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
24 - 10-15-2010, 00:46
I guess what I don't like about Ron Paul is the following, but please correct me if I am wrong or you disagree why this is a bad thing.

RP wants to be an isolationist. 100% of US money goes back into the US. The rest of the world be damned.

On the surface that sounds ****ing great, but we have national security issues regarding the free flow of oil and other resources into our country. We need to have a hand in the world-wide politics and wars because nuclear weapons exist and there are people, groups and nations that would like to use those nuclear weapons against us. Even suitcase nukes are very, very bad.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 10-15-2010, 01:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
RP wants to be an isolationist. 100% of US money goes back into the US. The rest of the world be damned.
First off, he's not an isolationist, retard. Second off, even if he was, so ****ing what? What's more important, your country, or China? Your country, dip****.

Quote:
On the surface that sounds ****ing great, but we have national security issues regarding the free flow of oil and other resources into our country. We need to have a hand in the world-wide politics and wars because nuclear weapons exist and there are people, groups and nations that would like to use those nuclear weapons against us. Even suitcase nukes are very, very bad.

It sounds like you read the first link in the LMGTFY.com posted above and decided to rehash it here:
Brutally Honest: What's wrong with Ron Paul?

He's a ****ing retard. Example:

"Some of Paul’s inability to bend spills over into defense and security issues, as well. He votes against bills that help Government detect and fight terrorism, arguing that they mean more government invasion of our privacy. A fair concern, to be sure, but ultimately unjustified in my view."
(yah gais, we should like, give up rights and freedom to fight ideals... in fear!1)

And another:
"I’ve read some of his articles and speeches, and he also seems to be a bit of a conspiracy nut."
(lol what? he's actually outspoken against truthers and other conspiracy theories)

Another:
"Ron Paul is backed by too many people I consider to be a bit kookish and he does little, very little, to distance himself from them."
(basically a talking point straight from CNN's jewmedia -- "distance himself"? what does that mean? abandon his beliefs? lol)

Another:
"It’s admirable in a sense, but also unhelpful, to vote against every bill because it happens to fund a federal education plan, or because it contains a million dollar grant to Uganda. At a certain point, you have to vote on the best bill you can get; bills are never going to come out of Congress perfect. Because he will never bend, most of his votes are essentially meaningless and counter-productive."
(as opposed to what exactly? voting yes on everything that passes your desk, because it has one thing out of a hundred you like? lol, retard)

And another:
"On foreign policy and trade, I disagree totally with Ron Paul. He is an isolationist and is against free trade"
(uh, no he isn't an isolationist. someone needs to look up the defintion and stop reciting CNN talking points.)

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 10-15-2010, 01:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
he's a creationist

that will pretty much trump anything anyone can offer
It is bad, I agree.

But suggesting someone born in the 1930's in America should be an atheist and believe in evolution is far, far dumber.

Fortunately, you fit the bill.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
27 - 10-15-2010, 01:27
At least I can get off a hill.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 10-15-2010, 01:31

nada
VeteranX
Old
29 - 10-15-2010, 02:10
wtfff

BlueSoxSWJ
VeteranX
Old
30 - 10-15-2010, 02:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
... he actually follow true Republican ideals and not what you see in the news (neo-cons/pretend tea partiers)...
Right, that's why Ron Paul is considered such a "mainstream Republican," while everyone else is not mainstream.

Republicans are NOT the party of small government. Leaving aside that "small government" goes out the window when it comes to social issues, the last Republican administration to reduce the national debt relative to the GDP was the Nixon administration. Republicans will claim during campaigns that they're all about reducing spending, but once they have control of the government, suddenly big government doesn't seem so bad anymore. "Government waste" is what everyone else spends, not what you spend.

--

Back on topic, one crazy stance that Ron Paul takes is that illegal aliens should not receive hospital care (even emergency care) in the US unless they find a charity to pay for it. I guess everyone will have to have proof of citizenship on them at all times if he gets his way, otherwise the hospital won't be able to treat you if you lose consciousness.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
31 - 10-15-2010, 02:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
I guess what I don't like about Ron Paul is the following, but please correct me if I am wrong or you disagree why this is a bad thing.

I actually agree on isolationism as long as we are hurting ourselves..Fix our own **** before trying to help someone else. If we actually did that for a year we would have no national deficit. Another thing I agree with RP is cut out all the US "committees" that are just drains and kick the UN out which is nothing but a corrupt forum for which everyone asks for money.

I have never seen a situation where the UN forces have done anything but fail either.. my 2 cents of course.

BlueSoxSWJ
VeteranX
Old
32 - 10-15-2010, 02:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
I actually agree on isolationism as long as we are hurting ourselves..Fix our own **** before trying to help someone else. If we actually did that for a year we would have no national deficit. ...
If you mean cutting off ALL overseas spending (wars, imports, etc.), maybe it would help. If your complaint is against foreign aid given by the US, you might be interested to learn that the percent of the GDP dedicated to foreign aid by the US is ... 0.16%, ahead (barely) of only Italy in developed nations. Foreign aid is a drop in the bucket compared to the national deficit.

Prop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 10-15-2010, 02:23
ron paul is awesome when compared so harshly against other politicians.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 10-15-2010, 02:29
ron paul is a political retard, dead and gone

i know this is tribalwar but lets see some intelligence sometime maybe? not drunken SCOOBYSUCK trolling.. oh wait he cant troll he cant make an argument to save his life.. ow3nd

Prop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 10-15-2010, 02:31
dutch can u oven me pls

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 10-15-2010, 02:32
i also like how this video game board turned into a right wing venue... FNGRBANG and co, yeah.. tribalwar is thriving LOL

Prop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 10-15-2010, 02:32
pls oven my face pls

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 10-15-2010, 02:33
s my d prop

Prop