BJJ Thread Anybody roll? by Austforbeer - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page BJJ Thread Anybody roll?
Page 2 of 3
Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
21 - 12-24-2018, 22:53
Why wrestle when we have technology like tasers, water cannons, and firearms?

Sponsored Links
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
22 - 12-24-2018, 22:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austforbeer View Post
Lost a lot of weight recently and I wanted to do something to have a reason to keep in shape and test myself. Just started about 2 weeks ago and I can honestly say I***8217;m loving it. Kind of upset I didn***8217;t start earlier.

Just curious if anyone one else here in into it.
I enjoy it and like you wished I had started sooner. Twice now a rear naked choke has won me the day in real life fight situations. All the best to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
Why wrestle when we have technology like tasers, water cannons, and firearms?
While effective those things are very impersonal. Nothing comes close as does whispering gently in your opponents ear.

"I will allow you to breath again if you agree to act civilized."

Plus you don't go to jail. Total win.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-24-2018 at 23:02..
Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 12-24-2018, 23:30
I thought this would be a thread about blowjobs (cock sucking).

I am dissapoint.

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 12-25-2018, 12:58
thank you jbj and egghead,

notified of jones' trouble getting a license on the 9th egghead cancelled ufc 233 because he needed 232 numbers for another deal they're working on.

gfg

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 12-25-2018, 13:13
konami code jones gotta cheat 2 win

#Sad!

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 12-25-2018, 16:27
wats a bjj, is that a blow job job? like a job doing blow jobs? i think most hoes more diverse skillset than that

hastie
VeteranX
Old
27 - 12-25-2018, 16:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyung View Post
did it for about 10 years and stopped about 2 years ago. destroyed my body and couldn't keep up with it anymore but i loved it. my knees shoulders and back are all pretty awful.

my only advice is to take care of ur body cause eventually it catches up
I thought bjj was good for your joints as it exercises them very well?

I did it for a couple months in college as part of a college club. Didn't have any high ranks coaching, it was mostly just some blue belts that took it in their hometown and started a club so they could still practice in college as there were no purple+ belts in that small college town. Then did it for a month or two back in my hometown and almost got a blue belt, but instructor wasn't comfortable with it because I had only been there a week. I was fine with that. He said he would probably give it to me otherwise, as I kept tapping out his blue belts and I was the smallest person there by about 20 pounds. This made it pretty tough for me, but I caught on very fast and was doing good. Some kid joined that was my size and I would just demolish him, which was kind of fun. I later dislocated my shoulder surfing and kept dislocating it every 2 years or so, so I never got back into it, although there are some clubs where I live now that I am thinking of joining.

Window
VeteranX
Old
28 - 12-26-2018, 08:42
Quote:
did it for about 10 years and stopped about 2 years ago. destroyed my body and couldn't keep up with it anymore but i loved it. my knees shoulders and back are all pretty awful.

Agreed, I hurt my lower back a few years ago and it took a few weeks to recover. Regular deadlifts since and I haven't had any more issues. Right shoulder has kinks but nothing serious

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 12-29-2018, 13:31
This is a re-post comment that Jamie deleted on Joe Rogan's youtube channel twice now and they will continue to delete it. They're deleting all the top comments.

"

This is a Re-post, that Jamie Deleted.
This is the most pathetic attempt at damage control I've ever seen ??. Mibolerone aka Cheque Drops (CD) is the drug Jon Jones was taking, CD has a half life of 2-4 hours and it's very popular with fighters and powerliftes (Jones has connections with powerlifters), CD is often cut with Turinabol because they're similar (except CD is MUCH more potent and has a much shorter half life).

CD is taken in microdosages, this explains why Jones had such small trace amounts of turinabol in his system, turinabol is taken in mg not microdosages, the fact that Jon had picograms and results that he was clean and other results showing obvious signs of re-administration supports this. If you want more info on CD just google "(60:14) Brendan explains Turinabol - Jon Jones" , you'll find a Reddit link where an actual PED expert explains why Jon had Turinabol in his system (Tweet the link to Daniel Cormier, tweet to Cormier about Mibolerone) or you can click on this link which takes you to Brendan's podacst in which he reads a message that a PED expert sent him Big Brown Breakdown - Episode 40 - YouTube and skip to 32:52

Funny how Brendan never mentioned this on Joe's podcast, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe told Brendan not to talk about it on the JRE. Remember people, Joe, Jeff and USADA work for the UFC. Last time I posted this on a Jon Jones PED video, the Powerful Young Jamie deleted my comment (TWICE) the last time it had almost 2K likes.?

"

And another post to break down the above comment even more

"

A powerlifter contacted schaub and said he believes jones thought he was taking cheque drops. Jones has been hanging around powerlifters for a while now. Cheque drops were orginally designed to keep female dogs from going into heat, or something weird like that. The drug gives you damn near uncontrollable aggression, and probably better short term strength gains than any steroid out there. It is also extremely liver toxic, which is why it is dosed in micrograms not milligrams. Cheque drops are very popular with powerlifters, boxers and strongmen competitors. The rumor for many many years was that tyson was on the stuff when he bit holyfields ear. Schuab touched on that as well. Problem with cheque drops: they are extremely hard to find legit ones thru underground labs. 95% of labs don't sell them because they are so hard to get, and of that remaining 5% that sell them, I'd say 4.5% of them are selling fakes. You have to be really well connected to get your hands on the real thing.

So jon more than likely believed he was taking cheque drops, and ended up with a fake which ended up being turinabol. Cheque drops clear your system in under half a day, which would explain why he got popped on his pre fight test between weigh ins and fight day. He had well over a day to get this stuff in and out of his system, or maybe he was using it leading up to weigh in day. I'd say he has used the real thing for many fights. But this time his supplier got a bad or mixed batch of raw powders from china.

"

Other notes: CD is one of the strongest anabolic substances ever made. CD is to Turinabol what Cocaine is to Baking Soda. Jones is likely taking this substance. Literally everything Dana and Novitsky have said thus far is a blatent lie. Jeff Novitzky accidentally released information he shouldn't have on the latest JRE, revealing that Jones has popped over 5 times for PEDs, more than previously thought. Before this event was even announced, the UFC knew about Jones failing a drug test in August which they didn't disclose, and then a few days later changed their entire anti-doping policy to no longer announce violations before cases are resolved (now we know why). The amounts Jones popped for initially go down: 80pcg/ml, 60pcg/ml, 20pcg/ml, 8pcg/ml. Then he has several clean tests. This is followed by the most recent failures in December starting at around 60pcg/ml and going down. So literally everything Dana and Novitsky said was provably false.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 12-29-2018, 13:36
somebody send jon "bones lil boys" jones 2 bermuda beach resort b/c he's just another ~JUICE BOY~

cancer
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 12-29-2018, 13:56
Quote:

interesting
while a difficult sport i expected a bit more longevity and if anything increased flexibility and probably safer than lifting. good to know.

Window
VeteranX
Old
32 - 12-30-2018, 09:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancer View Post
interesting
while a difficult sport i expected a bit more longevity and if anything increased flexibility and probably safer than lifting. good to know.
Depends on if you plan to compete, if you have good training partners that don't try to go 110% all the time, and luck really. When I hurt my back I wasn't even doing anything intense, just twisted wrong

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 01-01-2019, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancer View Post
interesting
a large part of it was my fault, i didn't take care of my body well enough and i kind of treated it like a badge of honor to get the hell beaten out of it (tapping late, training really hard and hyper competitively, competing against bigger people, not enough physical therapy, etc.).

i think with moderation and taking care of yourself with good habits you can have a long bjj career.

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 03-23-2019, 14:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by hastie View Post
I thought bjj was good for your joints as it exercises them very well?

I did it for a couple months in college as part of a college club. Didn't have any high ranks coaching, it was mostly just some blue belts that took it in their hometown and started a club so they could still practice in college as there were no purple+ belts in that small college town. Then did it for a month or two back in my hometown and almost got a blue belt, but instructor wasn't comfortable with it because I had only been there a week. I was fine with that. He said he would probably give it to me otherwise, as I kept tapping out his blue belts and I was the smallest person there by about 20 pounds. This made it pretty tough for me, but I caught on very fast and was doing good. Some kid joined that was my size and I would just demolish him, which was kind of fun. I later dislocated my shoulder surfing and kept dislocating it every 2 years or so, so I never got back into it, although there are some clubs where I live now that I am thinking of joining.
It takes a couple of months to get a stripe in the the white belt, it takes typically 2 years to get a blue belt in BJJ. You sir are a liar. Or in a REALLY ****ty school.

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 03-23-2019, 14:30
BTW, I started in the middle of December, I took exactly 1 month off in mid January to mid February because I had a stress fracture in my knee from running before I started training. The pain wasn't going away so at the doctor's orders I took a month off.

I came back guns blazing, I go about 6 times a week. I got my 2nd stripe today.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 03-23-2019, 14:47
Your ring gear must be hanging down like wizard sleeves

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 03-23-2019, 14:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Your ring gear must be hanging down like wizard sleeves
Edit; hurr

Last edited by Austforbeer; 03-23-2019 at 20:20..
hastie
VeteranX
Old
38 - 03-23-2019, 16:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austforbeer View Post
It takes a couple of months to get a stripe in the the white belt, it takes typically 2 years to get a blue belt in BJJ. You sir are a liar. Or in a REALLY ****ty school.
yeah i wrote that wrong, i meant to say i almost got a stripe, not a blue belt, after a couple months.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
39 - 03-23-2019, 17:56
its funny cuz when you consistently **** up someone with a higher rank than u it doesnt matter unless you been doing it for x years. sort of like a career. sorry kid you cant be CEO you only badass 1 year of exp.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 03-23-2019, 19:10
rolled around for a year
great sport, but would have required more time commitment than I had at the moment.
maybe when i am 60, I'šll start again.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page BJJ Thread Anybody roll?

Social Website Bullshit