Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle by Eggi - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle
Page 7 of 36
fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
121 - 07-13-2008, 12:55
the clubs are full of 18-22s though, i dunno where the older girls hang out. the only club i've been to there is club opera, but i've been to tons of bars and its always a younger crowd. club opera is full of absolute hotties tho, its ridiculous.

Sponsored Links
slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
122 - 07-13-2008, 12:57
I really want to meet fraggle and go to montreal with him

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
123 - 07-13-2008, 13:01
To me, there's the look and there's the attitude. I will more than gladly accept a 7 with an amazing attitude that I know will be a beast in the sack than an 9 with that ****ty, boring, snobbish attitude. Club opera is your typical downtown/*look at me* clubber type of people. Electric Avenue on Crescent is already a bit older and it has some nice 80's music. Most of Crescent/St-Denis streets are full of young people though, it's a rough call. Check out the Mile-End area pretty much in the center of Montreal and mostly St-Laurent street. The crowd is much more around 30's, more mature and still full of hotties. Ask Kahula too, she knows a lot of places to go party around and have a good time, she could refer you to some nice places

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 07-13-2008, 13:07
i'm not a huge fan of crescent, when i want to drink i usually hang around the square on peel, but i see what you're saying. i've pmed kahula a few times and she always ignores me, no love. i know the prince arthur area has an older crowd, i'll hang there some more on my next trip maybe. i enjoy ****ing the youngsters though, some of them are wise beyond their years. i got the best ball licking/sucking of my life from an 18 year old.

GoKu
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 07-13-2008, 13:19
my sister is a barmaid at a popular downtown club. i agree that the crowd on st laurent tends to be a bit older. i was at gogo lounge last night with some friends...they tend to play the classic 80s type music...it was a cool place to hang out even though I prefer hip hop r&b...

as far as women go, over the years I've learnt to let go of my prejudices...I met a 40 year old woman once with a body that could put an 18 year old to shame...as a matter of fact, 18 is not exactly a good age as a lot of girls still have that baby fat...so for me it comes down to chemistry... hot is hot no matter what age you are...

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 07-13-2008, 13:20
wanna hit kamasutra with me this friday goku?

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
127 - 07-13-2008, 13:21
goku

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 07-13-2008, 13:23
holocaust reparations

fraggle is this funny irl, and an awesome story teller irl to boot

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 07-13-2008, 13:24
fraggle when is your next trip to dallas?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
130 - 07-13-2008, 13:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
fraggle when is your next trip to dallas?
my buddy is getting married in may, so if i go to the wedding then may would be my next trip there.

GoKu
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 07-13-2008, 13:29
we should invite kahula to a strip joint and get her a lap dance.

i can't do friday though...I have a BBQ to go to...

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
132 - 07-13-2008, 13:29
almost a year from now? ****. when the mavs are in season i can prob get us some good tickets if you like the NBA games.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
133 - 07-13-2008, 13:30
i'll be at cleopatras sat night most likely if u wanna hang out there. kahula refuses to hang out with me i think. maybe its because i'm jewish.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 07-13-2008, 13:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
almost a year from now? ****. when the mavs are in season i can prob get us some good tickets if you like the NBA games.
my buddy is a manager at yahoo he gets corporate tix champ.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 07-13-2008, 13:30
actually i know i can get us some good tickets if you are in fact interested. last time i got tickets they got me vip bar access after the game and i met kevin garnett who is like twice my height.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
136 - 07-13-2008, 13:31
well then nm that. see ya in a year then :-)

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
137 - 07-13-2008, 13:31
KG is insane. literally and figuratively. i'm not sure i'd want to get within striking distance of him without a gun.

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 07-13-2008, 13:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoKu View Post
we should invite kahula to a strip joint and get her a lap dance.

i can't do friday though...I have a BBQ to go to...

Hey, haven't been to st-denis street in a couple weeks. They freaking changed the name of l'Axe ??? It's now called Gentlemen St-Denis or some **** like that lmao.

Favorite place in MTL for strip joint is Wanda's

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
139 - 07-13-2008, 13:37
i just met him at the bar while we were both grabbing beers. i was standing on my toes trying to get noticed when i felt this looming presence appear to my right. i look over, then up and said "jesus christ". he looked down at me and smirked. i wish i had a camera.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
140 - 07-13-2008, 13:38
wandas ****ing blows. no contact! chez paree has hotter girls if you're into the no contact scene. i've had sex in the vip booth/room at super sexe, and at minimum a handjob is pretty much the norm (with no upsell) at cleos.

**** l'axe, its just like club downtown with uglier chicks.

Page 7 of 36

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent is a dumbfuck , emy , fbi look here , fraggle , fraggle = attention whore , fraggle lied... , kahula , kurayami died... , kurayamiwar.com , lady of darkness , loco-raider sucks cock , mstrike , sex tourism