ass fucking!!

ok so can someone tel me how to upload pics on here so you guys can all stop complaining about if im fat or not cute or whats wrong with me.. hehe ok THANKS! :)

Just upload them to tinypic and imageshack some more and eventually valleyman will save them and repost them for everyone to enjoy.

i wen to tiny pic but dont know how to use the url address do i just paste it in here.. i'm gonna try neways.. there just fun pics of me to show you what i look like and say that i'm just a nice regular girl.. not a whore..

3uafl.jpg

2zdyohz.jpg

2z8yc5c.jpg

it takes a new kind of low self-esteem to be that adamant about proving you're "cute and i have a nice body" to a forum full of strangers that only knows you as the girlfriend of the guy who bragged about heroin and oxy abuse for the last 4 years

this bitch is out there

Those aren't pictures of you with a dick in your ass. Post pics of you with a dick in your shitter or "Federere raped me" written on your tits.

just a couple of pointless others i think you guys got the idea of what my tits and ass look like.. haha..but at least you know what goes with the body..

18z7r.jpg

vdomfc.jpg

so you have skanky identical friends

we figured as much

now how about pics of you sucking dick (doesn't matter whose dick, could be a dog or horse or something too)

sorry i'm not a whore i gave you a preview and now im just showing you i'm a fun, relaxed girl.. that wants respect here.. cant i have that?

Back